Mafia Game 5: Choose your own Edition Sign up thread

Choose Your Topic

• Total voters
Why can I only have 3 characters in a battle at the same time when the enemies can have 4? It's all your fault [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION];...

pretty much, just hope there is a good leader which people can agree on or else it will go down hill form there but there are no sides at the start for all we know there could be 4 sides for groups.
1 side could be [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]'s group where they want to get as many people though this and off the islan

2 side could be [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]'s group which want to make a new kingdom

3 side could be [MENTION=28672]musangbeku[/MENTION]'s group kill off all males and have his own harem on the island

4 side [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION] might be a criminal who killed people before got on this island and plans to kill everyone here

5 not really a side might be [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] who was already on the island before the plan crashed and has been stuck here for god knows how long and plans to either try to get off or kill the newcomers

6 side [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] and is a loli and wants to make this place for other lolis
Everyone makes me the bad guy. :foreveralone:
Cut someone's face off and use there body to paint a room once, and people think you are a criminal..
HOW IS THAT SO WRONG!!!

infamous I am normal Sin. (Really sleep depraved, but normal)
I was just referencing a moment in the last mafia game as a joke.
But I guess I played a really good bad guy.

I don't see why this bothers you so much infamous.

Oh you, but really why does it both you so much.
Everyone else seems to have fun with it.

well there is too many loli's in this thread O_O

well moving on so far one vote each for both topics.

ehh, i see the whole split personality thing a lot already & it gets old
I wouldn't call it a split personality but a character I was playing for the game ^.^.
Admittedly I had too much fun with it but still :P
Also we have more lolis then yanderes so it thought it was a good change of pace :XD:

『I still think making a poll would be much better, Selvaria... Votes are 1 from me for Star Wars and 1 from Sin for Highschool of the Dead?』

『Infamous, its not a split personality, Sin has awoken to madness inside him. And once someone does that, there is no way to seal madness back...』

oh i see. i assume laughshrooms have something to do wit laughs?

Yeah, it tasted like shit so he lost 5% of his max health (it recovers over time) and then he started laughing and a woman in my party hit him with her scythe so he spit out the shroom and he lost an additional 5% of his max health because of the woman >_>

Infamous, its not a split personality, Sin has awoken to madness inside him. And once someone does that, there is no way to seal madness back...』

well when he reverts to his normal self, than it's a split personality

Yeah, it tasted like shit so he lost 5% of his max health (it recovers over time) and then he started laughing and a woman in my party hit him with her scythe so he spit out the shroom and he lost an additional 5% of his max health because of the woman >_>

well that sucks. at least he stopped laughing

『Looks like this game really likes depleting your health using different methods...』

『You just don't see it, it isn't that he doesn't revert back... He CANNOT completely revert back. He can try to hide it, he can try to act like he is normal, but no matter what he does now, madness is part of him, he won't be able to escape it...』

『But you can... Its in a thread tools... I created my poll after the game ended, in other words after a lot of time passed since the thread was created...』

Hmm... no time to read the stuff yet... but im the leader trying to get everyone off the island? xD Well... i guess all the other options seem a bit more... abnormal ;p

There is no such thing as normal anyways.
Because none of us are normal, and if there was a normal person he'd be strange.
There is only sense of normality brought on by society.
If you can give me a definition on what normal is then let me know.
Because what might be normal to you might be strange to some.
So let me leave you with this... Why be normal?
So much is lost following society cookie cutter frame; that I see being normal as overrated and a loss to the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx