Mafia Game 5: Choose your own Edition Sign up thread

Choose Your Topic

• Total voters
『Fear is saying something like creating a completely other game unlike a MG...』

Plane crash & survive... sounds a lot like lost ww

I would gladly participate in it if he can make it

Those types of games usually allow you to fix the weapons / armors no?

Well, the durability is in form of "uses". My Rapier and Longbow got 50 uses each. I also figured that my new party members can't use the sword that the main character uses (it got infinite uses) :/ They throw a rock instead which deals crap damage :/

Well, the durability is in form of "uses". My Rapier and Longbow got 50 uses each. I also figured that my new party members can't use the sword that the main character uses (it got infinite uses) :/ They throw a rock instead which deals crap damage :/

Okay, that kinda sucks :\

I also figured that I had 740 health in the prologue and now only got 170 hp... Did my character suddenly got weaker or what? >_>

well lots of games use that kind of setting, you use an OP character that makes you laugh in a brutal way when you kill the enemies just by 1 single move suddenly turns to the weakest piece of **** on earth :\

Lol maybe there was some reason for getting weaker? Did they give you tons of high level stuff for the prologue which disappeared after? xD

『Makes me remember certain summoning in Disgaea 2...』

『Hmmmm... It might sound strange from me who places 『』 in every sentence, but... Why do you place w at the end of your posts?』

Plane crash & survive... sounds a lot like lost ww

I would gladly participate in it if he can make it

yeah like that but better and maybe after a get a few ideas first and played some more MG

Due to some jap pals of mine, I got used to say "w" instead of "lol" or "XD" :\
I also put it after a sentence even if nothing's funny :\

btw, w = warai

Now I want to try that kind of game w

well lots of games use that kind of setting, you use an OP character that makes you laugh in a brutal way when you kill the enemies just by 1 single move suddenly turns to the weakest piece of **** on earth :\

Well, except that the enemies actually was powerful and the final boss in the prologue could 2 shot my main character. I had a party member that was overpowered though... he recovered 250 health per turn and he had 1440 health :/

Lol maybe there was some reason for getting weaker? Did they give you tons of high level stuff for the prologue which disappeared after? xD

I got to keep all the prologue items I found. My potions I found in the prologue heal for around 700 hp when I got 170 hp on all 3 chars. Because fuck logic :/

it would only be a test hell if it works ill be suprised myself

im thinking more into it and i plan to use actions for it, if u guys wish to find shelter, a number of people would have to go and serach to successed. however lets say u want to make shelter urself then what u did in real life would come into play. if u were a kid u wouldnt be too good and would have just a normal 1 action point if not less to help but lets say nazaka u are a carpenter, u would have 3 actions instead of 1 because of exp and a greater chance to make a desent one at that plus the more which help out the better it might be, however u would have to pick a leader to lead the team in making it that way to advoid confusion but if for some reason they didnt pick the guy who builds houses to lead then the chances of confusion and failing increases.

oh there will be that too depend on whats happening or what ur doing and more of a chance at night time then during the day

hahaha noone fucks with MR Bear

Need a biologist for this? you know for at what time/temperature/conditions/etc a predator appears/rests/etc ww

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx