Mafia Game 5: Choose your own Edition Sign up thread

Choose Your Topic

• Total voters
Well, shit... I accidentally wrote "MVH Hinode" instead of my name to my "teacher"... Meh, she'll probably understand it anyways :/

『Unless you can fully automatize the game and find a way to send players information without knowing it yourself playing while hosting would be unfair...』

『Fear, I think it would be more fun if its something like: X number of people are kidnapped, blindfolded, and put on a plane. On the plane they arrive at the island where they are released. They are told that when Y days pass, plane will come and take them back and that in their ranks at are people who will try to kill them before the time passes and that in order to survive they will have to eliminate them themselves.』

yeah that can work also, plus anyway my idea was off the top of my head on the spot

Well I'm off for the night, I have work in 3 hours and I'm working a double as well.
Fun fun fun... Hopefully I'll be on later.

See you sint~

Hmm... why not just leave the theme up to people that want to host? ;p

Hmm but you get to bring out your sadistic side while you host :evillaugh: Or at least thats what i did~ Though some people do like hosting ;p

I have to say some people can be interested to try and be a host, however (from my perspective) most of the players here don't want to bear the burden of being a host xD

Its not that bad being host ;p Just dont make it complex enough to take 4 hrs for a phase change ;p Lol thatll really be quite time consuming ;p

Hmm, then maybe no one wants to be a host because they have to make an idea and rules for a theme & they can't play the game themselves? :\

Well I don't wan't to be a host, and if I remember correctly, fear & inf also said they don't want to host so... Yeah :p

Someone wants to be a host? I thought no one wanted to :reallyconfused:
well no one said "I want to host this game" + fear & inf said they don't want to host so I automatically thought no one wanted to lol

Fear did want to but his idea is sort of for another game ;p Then sint's idea was a bit similar anyhow so he dropped his.. i think ;p As for inf~ Well hes busy with school and stuff~

『I'm back...』

『I don't think Sin ever dropped his idea... And hosting is a lot more fun then you think. You create a rules, a game and you watch as people adapt to those rules, play this game. Its like a puppet show where puppets move like you want them, but you don't know how it will end and what will they do exactly ;p』

『Anyway, [MENTION=28026]Selvaria[/MENTION], I doubt any other ideas will come, so just make a poll of Star Wars and Highschool of the Dead. That will make voting much easier...』

Lol yeah those two are the main ones atm ;p Which are actually being developed unlike the random ones off the top of someone or another's head ;p

Weapons apparently got durability... I hate that kind of retarded stuff :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~