Mafia Game 5: Choose your own Edition Sign up thread

Choose Your Topic

• Total voters
Lol someone control the zombies? ;p Or maybe its that the zombies start out as attacking randomly until someone gets bitten and becomes the one to control~
The zombies will only show up at the end of the movement phases.
They really don't sneak in or anything, unless some find away to let them in.
They are made to pick off those that are weak for not eating or sleep deprived.
But the people won't know when they will have to move until the walls come falling down.

Hmm so can we pretty much do anything that we could do like maybe have guards protect everyone else? ;p

Hmm so can we pretty much do anything that we could do like maybe have guards protect everyone else? ;p
You could do that, but would you be able to keep the guards healthy.
There really aren't any npc so they would have to be players.
And who's to say one wouldn't let the zombies in :evillaugh:

just use your vampire loli. they can't die from explosives, just stakes. you can keep giving that loli c4

Well, my Ghost Loli and Ghost Vampire Loli can be used as bombs :/ But I need more Lolis to create an army... I only got one Ghost Loli in the actual army and one Ghost Vampire Loli as my subordinate :3

Well, my Ghost Loli and Ghost Vampire Loli can be used as bombs :/ But I need more Lolis to create an army... I only got one Ghost Loli in the actual army and one Ghost Vampire Loli as my subordinate :3

how many do you need for a loli army?

『Actually, they can... If you manage to destroy heart or/and brain they will die...』

So [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ; Is your idea about D.Gray man official or not?

yeah my maid did

since, he went mia

I had to start representing millia in time for the TOX launch in August :p

CE looks nice..

request from who?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!