Mafia Game 5: Choose your own Edition Sign up thread

Choose Your Topic

• Total voters
『If that really is an idea then its even more boring than the all loli theme...』

I didn't like the idea, not worth my effort.
The kittens vs dogs was better then that.

yeah i know. i just saw dark post something about butlers and that reminded me of maids. did someone really come up with a loli theme?

loli's versus dogs!!

cuteness contest!! lol

i feel like [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; needs to be involved in all loli conversations

yeah, but they feel no pain, also they regrow limbs. they are a very powerful existence

『Loli mutant MG... MG about dismembering lolis than sewing different things in place of their limbs... I think, I'm interested...』

Not true, because you could brutally rip them in half!
That's why lumberjack class come into play.
Not only can he axe you, but he can tear you apart!!

ok i'm gone. i'm not gonna deal with sinny's psycho persona tell me when your normal

one more question... who is this game or the older game you typing down your though or is an actually a net game like wow ore something similar?

I am normal!!
Sigh... Go crazy once, and when a joke about tearing lolis apart people think your missing screws still.
:sigh:

I have an idea,

a plane crashes on a derested island and there are some suriviers. the players will be saved by day 100 or 50 for a short game. there are no sides at the start but players will do challages which may get them killed, get them more food or finding shelter that type of stuff. then there are key challages which may end the game quicker and saving them or a player can try to make it fail and delay the resuce and try to become a king on the island instead eg: player 1 finds spare parts to build a radio or beacon to quicken the rescue party but payler 2 doesnt want that to happen and at night destorys it.

its only an idea so let me know what u guys think

I have an idea,

a plane crashes on a derested island and there are some suriviers. the players will be saved by day 100 or 50 for a short game. there are no sides at the start but players will do challages which may get them killed, get them more food or finding shelter that type of stuff. then there are key challages which may end the game quicker and saving them or a player can try to make it fail and delay the resuce and try to become a king on the island instead eg: player 1 finds spare parts to build a radio or beacon to quicken the rescue party but payler 2 doesnt want that to happen and at night destorys it.

its only an idea so let me know what u guys think

that sounds like an awesome game idea, but it doesn't seem appropriate for a mafia game

Never played any of them either, but I just know an idea from reviews

well i like my idea and if others are up to it we can do that one

i dont know.... who would play it though? i dont think many would play a game made by a guy named Fear211

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!