Mafia Game 5: Choose your own Edition Sign up thread

Choose Your Topic

• Total voters
would u play it [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION], [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION] and [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION]?

If hosting the mafia game then no, but if i'm just playing it then sure :).
I don't think I could manage both

My idea might take up a lot of time, and I don't want to give false promises.

THIS WAS ONE NIGHT!!! HOW DO WE HAVE 12 PAGES!!
*clears throat*

[MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles ; I would like to vote Highschool of the dead to be a game.
The game will work a lot differently from the last one. A lot of people will be on equal grounds through out the game, but some people will be better with certain weapons.
The game will not have a mafia boss from the start, but one person will take the role shortly since supplies will run short.(or not all up to the players)
Lynching can occur at anytime, but it is something that doesn't need to happen.
This is something that can be done to keep the supply higher and end the game quickly. (and I will allow assassinations)
But if you have a feeling you are going to be lynched you can run away.
This game will be very in depth, but a lot of work on my part.
It will go by phase changes, you can work in at night but it will weigh on your body, and for some people their sanity.
Hope you guys like the idea ^.^
Here you are fear

That's just a rough summary, every couple of day I plan on having the environments change.
The first one will start in the school and that is all I can give away.
Zombies are always a constant threat, but not as much as food and shelter... and in some cases your fellow player
If a person decides to stay behind the game will continue for them via messages on there wall until they catch up or die.
This will be really in depth and quite realistic in some cases.
If it doesn't happen then I'm happy that I don't need to work so hard :P

『Unless you can fully automatize the game and find a way to send players information without knowing it yourself playing while hosting would be unfair...』

『Fear, I think it would be more fun if its something like: X number of people are kidnapped, blindfolded, and put on a plane. On the plane they arrive at the island where they are released. They are told that when Y days pass, plane will come and take them back and that in their ranks at are people who will try to kill them before the time passes and that in order to survive they will have to eliminate them themselves.』

Lol so its like fear's survival game sort of? xD No clear mafia? Hmm... this is like the third time that zombies survival has popped up xD

『Sin, all is fine as long as its PvP and not PvE...』

It is Pvp with an impending threat.
That's the reason for movement, the supplies is what makes the game mafia.
One person will take charge of the supplies and he won't have enough to give out.
If you don't eat for 3 days you will die, not to mention if you need to run and you haven't eat in so many day you may be killed by said threat.
That is why you can try to usurp, this game can easily be divided.
If you decide to run away so you can kill someone later the game will change for you.
But you can be killed in by the environment

Lol someone control the zombies? ;p Or maybe its that the zombies start out as attacking randomly until someone gets bitten and becomes the one to control~

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx
svs wrote on Esan's profile.
Can u reload this link mesa ?
Haramase Taiken Gakushuu ~Shizen no Naka de Seikyouiku!?~
Djlolker wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi,Nihonjaki90.
Could you reup this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/231014-しんでられ城-アームズブレス2.1410042/
Thank u so much!