Mafia Game 5: Choose your own Edition Sign up thread

Choose Your Topic

• Total voters
yes ill be rolling up charaters with around 5 dice (5 being the lowest and 30 being the highest so 25 jobs) to roll jobs for thoughs which play for fun unless u all rather pick a job for urself which might be a bad idea to do in my opinion

and god damit [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] ur making me more wanting to do this

Hmm we can find resources / stuff to make some kind of signal, so the end game will be the survivors escaping?

[MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION]; =w=b

yes u can but some survivors might not want to be rescued, for example [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION] might help out during the day making a signal but at night when people were asleep he might destory it to prevent being rescued and become the king of the island and u as his workers but some might rebel and try to kill him anyway

Hmm so 1st, a large group is made with one leader
2nd, some people disagrees with the leader
3rd, as the internal conflict continues, the main group is split into several groups with 3-7 members

sounds fun

pretty much, just hope there is a good leader which people can agree on or else it will go down hill form there but there are no sides at the start for all we know there could be 4 sides for groups.
1 side could be [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]'s group where they want to get as many people though this and off the islan

2 side could be [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]'s group which want to make a new kingdom

3 side could be [MENTION=28672]musangbeku[/MENTION]'s group kill off all males and have his own harem on the island

4 side [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION] might be a criminal who killed people before got on this island and plans to kill everyone here

5 not really a side might be [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] who was already on the island before the plan crashed and has been stuck here for god knows how long and plans to either try to get off or kill the newcomers

6 side [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] and is a loli and wants to make this place for other lolis

Hmm doesn't that mean I'm a great source of info since I've been there for ages? =w=

that means we need TONS of people to join, though it's difficult if we succeed it'll be a game on a huge scale, if it's better than we expected you might just place a history in ASF for making such a game.

yes u would have info and know how to get food and have great survival skills

hahah if im lucky then yes, it would be a great game but getting the people would be hard to do

Then people will want me on their side :runhappy:

hmm not all people can poke in once a day... maybe let the leader decide on what they do just like sin in MG 4?
btw mods should join too w

so, want to get this show on the road? =w=

pretty much

and yes the leader can do the same thing as what sin did

and are u meaning my game?

also i also have an idea of a smaller game, its based of a game i played called "The Witchs house" the idea for this game is where a group of teens go to a abandoned mansion in a forest where they heard of a rumer there was a little girl haunting that place, once they are in they cannot get out and will be picked off one by one unless they find the witch kill her, find the key to get out or dont bother and try to befriend the witch and kill ur friends. in the process doing riddles and puzzles along the way

^this one might be more of a mafia game

Hmm honestly, I prefer the survival game w

btw I made a record of all the ideas we mentioned, for future references (also the witch's house)

also i also have an idea of a smaller game, its based of a game i played called "The Witchs house" the idea for this game is where a group of teens go to a abandoned mansion in a forest where they heard of a rumer there was a little girl haunting that place, once they are in they cannot get out and will be picked off one by one unless they find the witch kill her, find the key to get out or dont bother and try to befriend the witch and kill ur friends. in the process doing riddles and puzzles along the way

Why does that sound like a certain RPG maker game? :/

Now, I REALLY want this game to happen =w=
though not immediately of course

so I'll record any ideas about the survival/witch's house game mentioned from now on

Why does that sound like a certain RPG maker game? :/

it is actually and a good game too

[MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] so like my ideas for the 2 games and who do u think would be best to host?

that can work, though actually I recorded it so that we can look back at our ideas when we're making the game in the future ww

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
locus_ wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,can u update this one?thank you
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240705-魔界あ号営業所-復讐者の闇取引-ver24-07-30-rj01153473.1510241/
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01161948 RJ01154533 RJ01150027 RJ01161634 RJ01129899 RJ01129041 RJ01129001 RJ01108282 in mexa ? thx