Problems...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's because I also once, lived on that side and fought my way out to move on to the better frame.
You still do not believe or get all the things I said so far. You really just need time for recollection and thinking. I do not have anything else to say about your problem 'cause I already said what I think I have to.

That's because I also once, lived on that side and fought my way out to move on to the better frame.
You still do not believe or get all the things I said so far. You really just need time for recollection and thinking. I do not have anything else to say about your problem 'cause I already said what I think I have to.

What a bunch of rubber BS. If you were not so dumb, you would take my posts at face value, instead you question me? You really piss me off...

In any case I am not interested in arguments... The only thing I like is mindless thralls that agree with everything I say.

Sorry guys... I am taking you down... Remember that Kubrick film with the robot that makes a 100... That would be you people.

You know what I would really like? If somebody could produce pleasure for me. I mean like in a post or something... The internet is convenient, in that people remain anonymous. This gets me wondering why nobody has succeeded in making me feel happy. I mean if a post presented me with pleasure, then it would be much easier to talk to people, mainly because I would not feel pain from the post... Come to think of it all posts up to this point have caused me pain, but I never feel good when I read responses to my posts... If somebody could generate pleasurable vibes... I am sure that would be nice, but the odds are people will only insult me for asking, instead of giving me what I want.

So they will not give me pleasure, but they keep giving me pain... At least they understand why I want them to disappear. It would be nonsense to keep them alive, when I do not wish to suffer for their sake. They take all of my happiness like parasites, and leave me with barely enough to live... Idiots...

So I have my booze... And some games on my computer... Great... Now what? I guess I will have to figure this shit out myself... I only type, because I am bored, and find it difficult to pass time, I figure this might help...

Better luck next time... What a failure. I can only hope I will not have to suffer like this anytime soon, but that is impossible... I have no power over anything, and I am just some unwitting pawn in some game of chess. It seems I have no control over anything at all, life is just random, and that is it. It all gets determined from the start.

I am still trying to fix this nightmare... I mean come on... I want to have a balanced conversation with somebody. I want to communicate properly. I do not want somebody trying to inflate themselves on top of me, I do not care about their perspective, if they think they are better then me, then they should prove it, they think they are clever, they think that they can just pop up, and then they assume that I will give in to them, thinking that they are god like, and can create anything. They believe that I will listen to them, and they make posts assuming that they are correct, and that I will worship them like gods...

Not a very talkative bunch... I guess thats what I get for trying to chat up a bunch of aliens from outer space.

Not a very talkative bunch... I guess thats what I get for trying to chat up a bunch of aliens from outer space.

Hello zeliar? Your not a very talkative bunch yourself. How bout you grow up already! Nobody cares about your stupid posts! Your just a fucked up loser that can't get any of the girls... You should burn in hell you stupid moron! You are ugly and stupid, and nobody likes you... Die you fucking freak!

Hello zeliar? Your not a very talkative bunch yourself. How bout you grow up already! Nobody cares about your stupid posts! Your just a fucked up loser that can't get any of the girls... You should burn in hell you stupid moron! You are ugly and stupid, and nobody likes you... Die you fucking freak!

Where the hell did you come from? And how the hell did you get my password? My god who the hell are you?

Clearly nobody else has anything else to add to this thread. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please reupload RJ264706? thx
dornhog wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi Nihonjaki90, if at all possible, could you reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/posts/6236814
Thanks so much
carlwangsg wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please update
✨Shine✨[ちなころ/えるふ茶園][JA/EN/ZH]極限改変・魔法少女ミスティックルーンver.0.3.0β
to ver.0.4.0β?

Thanks.