RPG Drawing & Photoshop Contest ~The Quest for the Legendary Chopsticks!~ OPEN

Vote for Your Favorite RPG Drawing/Photoshop Piece!

• bbseno

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • LioNeeZ

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • sayforever

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • michaerum

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Lolitako

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • tabemono3

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • thecoins

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
/me 's mental image of sam has upgraded from 'short' to 'adorable'...

my drawing for the contest....i'm going somewhere and wont have time to finish it..........T__T

Dragon quest was the very first game I've played and it is what introduced me into rpg genre.
The scene I drew was a .....what if situation....with the main casts(hero, warrior, sorceress and priest) battling through to the final boss and the boss decided to troll them instead: from ramen to baby to fighting chopstick and lover chopstick and so on.

Last edited:
Reactions: renano
Lol well another entry it is ;p [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; ojou sama~ You can always come back to try and finish it again when you find time~

fuuuu....
I've been absent for quite a while, darn you real life :eathead:

so anyway, here's the finished product
3 chapters, and the remake of chapter 1, so just trash my first entry, thanks.

got abit lazy so the panels are quite rushed, oh well, did it for fun anyway.:runhappy:

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION];
if there're too few participants why not just merge the 2 categories?

Just got back from vacation. And... unfortunately I wasn't able to continue my entry. TT.TT And hey, its the deadline.

I think the contest probably doesn't close until renano returns. I don't think we're going to finish it up without her around. :)

So [MENTION=46321]michaerum[/MENTION]; feel free to still polish up your entry however you wish for the time being. :)

Today was the day. Hmmm, I wonder if the bombings could have had any effects on her daily life...My thoughts did went out to her.

Hmm my entry...

wXyLrYB.png
hmm... any idea for his name?
He is son of a rich CEO. He is rich (well he isn't, but his father is), handsome, and smart. There is one thing that peoples don't know about him. He is a chopstick maniac. Some of his collections are: Normal Chopstick, Pokemon Chopstick, Invisible Chopstic, Gundam Chopstick, Alien Chopstick, Electronic Chopstick, and many more. Even so, he isn't satisfied yet.

Then one day his information source (no it isn't 4chan) told him about a legendary chopstick. The source said that the chopstick is hidden somewhere in Guyana. After that, he gathered all of his bodyguard, and went to Guyana

I want to add some more picture. but it's already the deadline...

[MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION]; [MENTION=41391]♥ Sky[/MENTION] ; as renano doesn't seem to be around, and it was originally stated that the contest could be extended a week, I think you can consider it on indefinite extension until she comes back. :)

Ok, after my deadline (tonight lol) I'll work on something. I've got load of ideas but nothing done :/

I wouldn't mind making an omake myself, but I can't do anything until my exams are over on the 25th.

Alright, now that I have caught up with stuffs... Deadline is 2 weeks past... No more entries unless [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ; grants special permission.

If the judging has already been done... then I'm really late in judging myself. I shall review the pieces submitted tomorrow.

Alright, now that I have caught up with stuffs... Deadline is 2 weeks past... No more entries unless [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ; grants special permission.

If the judging has already been done... then I'm really late in judging myself. I shall review the pieces submitted tomorrow.

Hmm actually renano seems to have disappeared again xD So were waiting for her to return though i guess we can do the judging in the meantime~

I guess. I'll try and review whatever got submitted tomorrow... if school and work doesn't get me first. :(

Meh, just sweep it all under the rug like I do. Then forget about it for a couple months.

Yeah as much as I don't like to be tardy, I think in this case the best option is to wait until we can finish it properly. :)

hey minna i'm back!.... again!.... for a short time!... agaaaaain \o/ T.T
@renano is the contest still open for entries?
hmm looks like i cant mention someone... wonder why -.-

[MENTION=26209]kami-onii-chan[/MENTION] ; the mention system now works like facebook.

@ then the username then ";".

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; & [MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION]; thoughts on whether we are accepting entries or not? I personally don't really see the harm in it. It isn't like we had people working right to the deadline or anything.

The only thing is it could unexpectedly close at any time due to renano's triumphant return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ann10 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello can you upload Ihanashi no Majo with the English patch?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1950570/
Thanks
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01153713 RJ01137636 RJ01157076 RJ01136596 RJ01142437 RJ01150353 RJ01153510 in mexa ? thx
usako wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
Can you please update this bro?
RJ01206251
dlsite link: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01206251.html

Current version:ver1.200

❀Own Bought❀ [2024.07.17][RR研究会] AvariceDungeon デバフカードや状態異常だらけの男性受けデッキ構築ローグライト [RJ01206251][Ver.1.101]
Bambang24 wrote on lapulzi's profile.
MapleHutCat
https://mypikpak.com/s/VO9mewB2u6ng5m8M4L-LTkY8o1

This is a video of maplehutcat from the beginning until now (excluding Mualani, Xilonen, and Burnice), please upload it on your pikpak or on any cloud storage because my premium pikpak has only 1 day left.
XChaosX wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-rj289056-【ver23-08-24】.1398778/