RPG Drawing & Photoshop Contest ~The Quest for the Legendary Chopsticks!~ OPEN

Vote for Your Favorite RPG Drawing/Photoshop Piece!

• bbseno

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • LioNeeZ

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • sayforever

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • michaerum

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Lolitako

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • tabemono3

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • thecoins

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
/me pokes [MENTION=26209]kami-onii-chan[/MENTION]; with a pokey stick~

Hmm REM is rapid eye movement and periods of light sleep ;p Deep sleep is when you get to roll around cuz your brain hasnt paralyzed your body as it does in REM sleep since you usually dont want to act out your dreams as you go along ;p When you first sleep there is longer periods of deep sleep alternating with short periods of REM sleep and then later in the night the periods of deep sleep shorten and the periods of REM sleep lengthen~ The brain tends to forget dreams for some reason or another but waking during the REM sleep is better if you want to remember dreams though there has been people woken from deep sleep that remember dreams~ Not sure how that works... Anyhow lack of REM sleep affects memory i believe? Or something like that... and your body tries to make up for that lack by giving you REM sleep as soon as possible and shortening the time youre in deep sleep~ (Though this is only when those researchers wanted to be asses and research on sleep waves and the such ;p Basically monitoring brain activity and waking people before they can have x type of sleep~ They did this with deep sleep as well but i dont remember what that effects besides the person barely being able to sleep xD) So REM is when your brain activity is about the same as when youre awake and youre having dreams~

/me pokes [MENTION=26209]kami-onii-chan[/MENTION]; with a swordfish~

Hmm nah it just interested me so i remembered it xD Psych was one of the classes where i managed to read the textbook without too much trouble ;p

Hmm... it was interesting for meh~ :runhappy: Odd little understandings of random stuff illl probably never use ;p

Oh, you will use it for sure. You used it just now, and you will use it again before you kick the bucket. Useless trivial facts may be useless and trivial in practice, but there is always a way you can use them. Especially nice since using them makes you look cool. ;)

i agree with the crying waterfall japanese woman. u.u
/me pokes [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; with a woodpecker

Hmm yes i do believe its a man as well ;p

/me pokes [MENTION=26209]kami-onii-chan[/MENTION]; with his own hand :lmao:

its a man and he might be one of the hero from kamen rider sentai group.......o...O

Could be the case, I found this gif quite randomly several years ago, and I know not what it is from. :)

it still looks like a woman to me u.u
btw my entry is almost done. ^^ it was supposed to be done by now but i dont have a eraser. --'

Last edited:
I see another chopstick contest that gonna last for a couples of month like the last one......

I expect her to do so at some point xD Though it took her a couple months last time...

Keep calm, eat candy and stare into the sky...

She's just being nice too you all, giving you some extra time to finish your entries, that or she's secretly watching from afar seeing how her little maggots are squirming around xD Or....subliminally making your psyche question the quality of your work in order to bring out the best of you.

So my question too you all is this: IS YOUR WORK GOOD ENOUGH....IS IT ! Make sure it's worthy if she returns all of a sudden.

There, my work is done here now :)

Reactions: renano
I hope theres another contest in the future... was excited to see this and wanted to drawing something but looks like the op has vanished? XD Aw well.

Reactions: renano

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01153713 RJ01137636 RJ01157076 RJ01136596 RJ01142437 RJ01150353 RJ01153510 in mexa ? thx
usako wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
Can you please update this bro?
RJ01206251
dlsite link: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01206251.html

Current version:ver1.200

❀Own Bought❀ [2024.07.17][RR研究会] AvariceDungeon デバフカードや状態異常だらけの男性受けデッキ構築ローグライト [RJ01206251][Ver.1.101]
Bambang24 wrote on lapulzi's profile.
MapleHutCat
https://mypikpak.com/s/VO9mewB2u6ng5m8M4L-LTkY8o1

This is a video of maplehutcat from the beginning until now (excluding Mualani, Xilonen, and Burnice), please upload it on your pikpak or on any cloud storage because my premium pikpak has only 1 day left.
XChaosX wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-rj289056-【ver23-08-24】.1398778/
XChaosX wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver1-1b-2023-08-24-rj289056.958576/