RPG Drawing & Photoshop Contest ~The Quest for the Legendary Chopsticks!~ OPEN

Vote for Your Favorite RPG Drawing/Photoshop Piece!

• bbseno

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • LioNeeZ

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • sayforever

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • michaerum

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Lolitako

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • tabemono3

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • thecoins

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol hmm so entries until ojou sama says its closed? ;p /me pokes [MENTION=26209]kami-onii-chan[/MENTION];

Reactions: FinalPyre
ok then i'll start working on it right now!
hey samy how're you? *kami-onii-chan pokes [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; back
oh and it doesn't has to be a medieval rpg right?

Last edited:
Reactions: renano
ok then i'll start working on it right now!
hey samy how're you? *kami-onii-chan pokes [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; back
oh and it doesn't has to be a medieval rpg right?

Hmm any rpg ;p

Im alive :goodtea: Busy since finals are next week though... x.x How are you? xD /me pokes kami twice :lmao:

Hmm yes of course [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; ojou sama would completely skip this page while reading through it all ;p

Lol hmm... that reminds meh... i had an odd dream where i was in some odd game with her O.o

And now she will see your creepy fantasies too! Shhhhhhhhhh sam shhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Hmm shes aware that she pops up in my dreams ;p And this was some random magic world... no idea what game though =w=

Hehe I rarely have other people (who exist) show up in my dreams. I wonder what that might be like? :)

Hmm... my dreams tend to be odd ;p Poke the lucid dreams thread? I typed out a pile of dreams there~

Hmm I rarely lucid dream. Only a few times, and they fall apart pretty quickly. :P

Hmm... well im not sure if the dreams were lucid but i shoved it there anyway ;p

Hmm... havent had a kitune in a dream yet~ Though i had a nekomimi as a representation of a certain friend~

Dropping by, Still life here,,,spam always finds its hives and dens.

Thinking about you [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ; still if you ever happen to see this♥♪☼
///////

Will, you should have very vise dreams then.

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] ; sadly I don't... I can't dream. Well I day dream, but that's it.

Ahhh I basically never dream unless I am way over tired. One summer I continuously deprived myself of sleep so that I could keep having cool dreams. It was a blast! :D

Lol i dream by oversleeping xD Thats like the opposite of you... Hmm i believe dreams are an indication of a bad night's sleep? Though im not sure~

[MENTION=4809]Will98[/MENTION] ;
The first of all pleasures is illusion
---Voltaire

Well I dream a lot as well then, if we count daydreaming into the equation ;)

Sounds like fun Pyre, I've read about certain stuff regarding lucid dreaming thats similar, but won't go into details since I don't wanna make a longwinded post.

Sam, I thought REM sleep was supposed to be a healthy sign.

Hmm dreams are actually not deep sleep? Its sort of the opposite ;p

Healthy sign... i suppose it might be~ Sleeping enough to have dreams~ Or remember them anyway~

REM only happens in deep sleep I'm pretty sure (or just before coming out of deep sleep... something like that). I think there are also ways to time when you wake up in order to have a larger chance of remembering your dreams.

Otherwise I am a really light sleeper, so that would make sense why I don't dream too much. :P

good its gonna be a futuristic style then. ^w^
*kami-onii-chan pokes [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; thrice (if thats how you spell it):smug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01153713 RJ01137636 RJ01157076 RJ01136596 RJ01142437 RJ01150353 RJ01153510 in mexa ? thx
usako wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
Can you please update this bro?
RJ01206251
dlsite link: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01206251.html

Current version:ver1.200

❀Own Bought❀ [2024.07.17][RR研究会] AvariceDungeon デバフカードや状態異常だらけの男性受けデッキ構築ローグライト [RJ01206251][Ver.1.101]
Bambang24 wrote on lapulzi's profile.
MapleHutCat
https://mypikpak.com/s/VO9mewB2u6ng5m8M4L-LTkY8o1

This is a video of maplehutcat from the beginning until now (excluding Mualani, Xilonen, and Burnice), please upload it on your pikpak or on any cloud storage because my premium pikpak has only 1 day left.
XChaosX wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-rj289056-【ver23-08-24】.1398778/
XChaosX wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver1-1b-2023-08-24-rj289056.958576/