RPG Drawing & Photoshop Contest ~The Quest for the Legendary Chopsticks!~ OPEN

Vote for Your Favorite RPG Drawing/Photoshop Piece!

• bbseno

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • LioNeeZ

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • sayforever

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • michaerum

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Lolitako

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • tabemono3

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • thecoins

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmm... yes... she disappeared though i expect her to be back sometime..~

We'll probably have more though it just doesnt really feel right to me to make another without her...

Reactions: renano
Alright, this is almost a spam thread... so I am going to take care of this.

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] and [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] I am assuming command of this thread [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] and extending the deadline for all entries to the 1st of September. (9/1/2013) After that day passes, I am closing this thread. Then we three are going to pass down judgement.

Good call Will. I can run with this. Wasn't sure if this was just going to fade into the annals of time or not.

Interesting, perhaps. Are any contestants aware of this, or have already presented their works yet ?

Lol hmm... going through all the pages?... i think ill just go through mentions to ojou sama during the time to find the contestants~

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; Just mention the users that have already submitted their pieces for this thread.... Then as a last minute attempt I guess, mention as many users as you can to see if they want to participate in this thread before I close it.

[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] ; a few users have posted their art pieces. They will be notified about when I am closing this thread. Afterwards I will PM Renano and tell her how her thread went.

Last edited:
Lol well... i suppose ill go find them when i have time =w= Too much hw to finish before then x.x

Yeah, I'm calling it a day. Gotta work and school in several hours. So I need sleep. Just mention the active participants of this thread sometime before the 1st of September, but not so late that any willing participants can't submit their artwork D:

Alrighty then.

It seems like it's all under wraps sort of speak. But, would it be best to try and crown a winner still ? or just put all the works on display in like the last post with an equal medal/reward of participation I wonder. "Like thanks for participating, but it seems like the legendary chopsticks has still manages to elude us for an other year her at AS."

I'll leave it in the hands of those who have a stronger/clearer sense of how it should be executed.

Hmm ill assume that will would be able to make a poll so we can still do that~

I can't edit thread. But I will start a poll with this post.

Poll: How the winner should be declared.

1. One winner with crowning title for winning this year's chopsticks.
2. One grand winner with crowning, then 2nd and 3rd place people.
3. One winner with crowning and best runner up.
4. All participants are 1st place and crown is given to everyone.
5. No winners this year.

Just post respones in your posts.

Hello dear friends.

I know this thread has been here for quite a while and there is a possibility that no one shall read it. However, I must address this sooner or later.

I would like to thank the people who continued to be supportive even when I was gone. Thank-you is just not enough to convey how I truly feel. It is a mix of disbelief, happiness, and heart-wrenching sadness that people still cared and believed in me.

To those who participated, took the time to come here to just chat a bit, or gave a helping hand… I am deeply, deeply sorry.

My utter lack of responsibility… for not giving a reason or some statement of what has occurred is completely disrespectful and unjustifiable for anyone.

No matter the reason, I am unable to give back the amount of time and effort people placed in this contest. The most I can do is apologize and make it up to everyone in some way.

I will do what I can to not allow something like this to occur again.

My humblest apology and utmost gratitude…

Sincerely,

renano

Hmm... will you makes the poll and finish it though?..~ That was sort of what we couldnt do..~

The thread is REFRESHED ! Godly tea time ! :goodtea:

It makes me realize that even with all this time, I still didn't come close to actually participating. If I'd had more free time of the free time that I didn't use for other things I could have had ample chance of trying it out. Oh well, I'm not complaining over myself, it's nice being an observer as well.

Aren't some of the people who entered not even using ASF anymore? Maybe this thread should just be closed and brushed under the rug. If people want it finished properly I'm fine with that though.

We'll finish it properly.

Please allow me to look through everything again, reedit, and organize the thread/entries.

Thank-you for your patience~

Reactions: FinalPyre
But...I guess we could call it a, likable flood then..even if some lives where lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01153713 RJ01137636 RJ01157076 RJ01136596 RJ01142437 RJ01150353 RJ01153510 in mexa ? thx
usako wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.
Can you please update this bro?
RJ01206251
dlsite link: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01206251.html

Current version:ver1.200

❀Own Bought❀ [2024.07.17][RR研究会] AvariceDungeon デバフカードや状態異常だらけの男性受けデッキ構築ローグライト [RJ01206251][Ver.1.101]
Bambang24 wrote on lapulzi's profile.
MapleHutCat
https://mypikpak.com/s/VO9mewB2u6ng5m8M4L-LTkY8o1

This is a video of maplehutcat from the beginning until now (excluding Mualani, Xilonen, and Burnice), please upload it on your pikpak or on any cloud storage because my premium pikpak has only 1 day left.
XChaosX wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-rj289056-【ver23-08-24】.1398778/
XChaosX wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, could you please update the share for this game with the latest 1.201 version?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200601-kichurea-ヴィルネーメレト-ver1-1b-2023-08-24-rj289056.958576/