Star Trek VS Star Wars

Star Trek VS Star Wars, which is better?

• Star Trek

Votes: 50 45.0%
  • Star Wars

Votes: 61 55.0%

• Total voters
[MENTION=73007]Langesha[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION];

Last edited:
Reactions: espiekerella
i won't vote on this i can't i like both,though i am not really enthusiastic about SW right now as they just killed off the expanded universe...

favorite SW scene?first time you see the Executor,just had to mention it cause that ship was badass

May the force be with you Disney ! please oh please dont fuck it up.....

Don't fu... are you kidding? A soccer ball droid? A soccer ball droid? And that's their centerpiece for the trailer?

I have a bad feeling about this... :korokke_nowai:

Don't fu... are you kidding? A soccer ball droid? A soccer ball droid? And that's their centerpiece for the trailer?

I have a bad feeling about this... :korokke_nowai:

calm down young padawan ! anger leads to hate,hate leads to suffering....i know it looks like...dunno,looks different but there is the millenium falcon,and clone troopers and...man its Star Wars ! i i know Star Wars will never be se same again but maybe...not too bad,we will see...but a bad feeling i have too...

I hope the sith are interesting.
I don't have high hopes for this though.

You remember the classic scene in The Empire Strikes Back... the one where Darth Vader has Luke trapped, no way to escape... he tells Luke he is his father... asks Luke to join him... Luke goes into shock... NO NO NO!... plummets to his seeming death...

Yeah, that scene made the whole movie...

But... what if Luke had said YES?

:evillaugh:

You remember the classic scene in The Empire Strikes Back... the one where Darth Vader has Luke trapped, no way to escape... he tells Luke he is his father... asks Luke to join him... Luke goes into shock... NO NO NO!... plummets to his seeming death...

Yeah, that scene made the whole movie...

But... what if Luke had said YES?

:evillaugh:

:ohnoes::wtf:

Quiz time, folks!

What Color lightsaber Would You Wield?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/awesomer/what-color-lightsaber-would-you-wield#.bjXPm51ZD6

What Color Lightsaber Would You Wield?

You got: Orange
Jedi that prefer orange-bladed sabers tend to be conflicted individuals, and while they tend to gravitate toward the light side of the Force, it’s usually begrudgingly. Jedi with orange lightsabers have typically had a brush with the dark side of the Force, and despite the fact that they’re usually morally good, they tend to have a mischievous streak.

You got: Turquoise
Turquoise-bladed lightsabers are usually less meticulously crafted or calibrated than other lightsabers, and can fail when put under too much pressure, but can also output more power than standard lightsabers. Turquoise lightsaber wielders tend to have personalities that match their more primal weapons, and they often act without first considering the consequences.

Since all the cool kids are doing it I had to as well

47e25ff60c7bb62e7018f3696a4aef8d-9.jpg

You got: Red
Red lightsabers are used almost exclusively by Sith and users of the dark side of the Force. Sith believe that conflict is the only way to truly test one’s ability and place in the universe, so they never shy away from a fight or seek peaceful solutions when confronted with problems. Wielders of red-bladed lightsabers are guided by their passions, and use dark-sided Force powers almost exclusively.
[MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; look at the picture, we have to fight!

You got: Red
Red lightsabers are used almost exclusively by Sith and users of the dark side of the Force. Sith believe that conflict is the only way to truly test one’s ability and place in the universe, so they never shy away from a fight or seek peaceful solutions when confronted with problems. Wielders of red-bladed lightsabers are guided by their passions, and use dark-sided Force powers almost exclusively.

Hmmm....

Darth Ca7ch and Darth Kuji...

Looks like we have to bring out the big guns!

:laughpanda:

Has anybody else been watching Star Wars Rebels, the animated Disney show?

I hate to admit it, but Disney is doing a pretty good job with this show. The storylines are clever, the characters are 3-dimensional, and the animation is state of the art.

Much much better than Clone Wars, which I abandoned after a few episodes.

The latest Rebels episode, Path of the Jedi, offers some interesting insights into a padewan's search for the Force.

Yeah I'm watching it.
I also saw the Clone Wars, 1st season is "not interesting" to say the least, but it gets somewhat better later on. They show some new stuff like the behind the scenes on the order 66 and so on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts