Star Trek VS Star Wars

Star Trek VS Star Wars, which is better?

• Star Trek

Votes: 50 45.0%
  • Star Wars

Votes: 61 55.0%

• Total voters
I like Star Wars a lot better because of the force and related struggles. I've played KOTOR 1 and 2 and watched every Star Wars movie several times. The Jedi/Sith struggle is both internal and external, and it's pretty cool.

Not that I dislike Star Trek. I've seen all those movies and nearly every episode of The Next Generation. I watched Star Trek Enterprise, and it was awesome. But none of it is as good as Star Wars. The Star Wars universe is just too awesome.

If you get a chance, you might want to watch Star Trek Voyager. Plenty of action, drama, and comedy, reminiscent of the original Star Trek.

I like Star Wars a lot better because of the force and related struggles. I've played KOTOR 1 and 2 and watched every Star Wars movie several times. The Jedi/Sith struggle is both internal and external, and it's pretty cool.

Not that I dislike Star Trek. I've seen all those movies and nearly every episode of The Next Generation. I watched Star Trek Enterprise, and it was awesome. But none of it is as good as Star Wars. The Star Wars universe is just too awesome.

so it means you´ve missed Voyager,DS9,and not unimportant....TOS the series that started it all.not to mention hundred of unread books,comics,and not to menion Games (25 anniversary,judgment ritesVoyager, elite force,armada,bridge commander,starfleet command.....)well....just dont wanna be offensive or anything but to be fair i think you can´t compare st and ws ! ( btw i love both....) i respect your choice but to be fair it´s like the Ass vs Boobs thread...which one to choose ? .....i hate this thread cause i love both and its harder every time you have to explain why you like st or sw more.....

That's just how I feel. For good or bad, I enjoy Star Wars far more. It's okay if we feel differently about it.

I forgot to mention in the other post, but I've also played SWTOR the MMO quite a lot too. And I'm excited for the new Star Wars movies.

That's just how I feel. For good or bad, I enjoy Star Wars far more. It's okay if we feel differently about it.

I forgot to mention in the other post, but I've also played SWTOR the MMO quite a lot too. And I'm excited for the new Star Wars movies.

me too ! even that i have a bad feeling about jj abrams work.... ( as a star trek fan i know what i am taking about.....) the trailer were great...i mean han and chewie c´mon that feelings....!!! and then there´s batllefront coming. ;)

i hate this thread cause i love both and its harder every time you have to explain why you like st or sw more.....

I, on the other hand, love this thread, because it lets me post stuff like this!

:laughpanda:

It`s like a nightmare i´m trapped in....choose : ass or boobs,star trek or star wars,pc or consoles,Marvel or DC,Army or Navy,Ps4 or Xbox1,Snes or Genesis,Life or death..........

It`s like a nightmare i´m trapped in....choose : ass or boobs,star trek or star wars,pc or consoles,Marvel or DC,Army or Navy,Ps4 or Xbox1,Snes or Genesis,Life or death..........

Ass, Star Trek, Consoles, DC, Army, PS4, SNES, Life.

Also pizza as Leggy mentioned lol.

Ass, Star Trek, Consoles, DC, Army, PS4, SNES, Life.

Also pizza as Leggy mentioned lol.

same here ! Ass!,Star Trek!,consoles!,DC!Army,Ps4!,Snes!......and yea life. :chuuni_salute:

edit: damn forgot pizza.....PIZZA!!! wohoooo :D

no more st vs sw.....you can´t have boobs OR ass....both are great,both you need,make it so !

Reactions: nrohmannmonr
watched minions yesterday in cinema and then.....The Star Wars Trailer ! ( the one with Han & Chewie ) i kno its J.J Abrams and stuff but man...how impressing it was on the big screen ! can´t wait.....

I love Si-Fi, especially Cyberpunk, but I never got into Star Trek. I can't watch this. It's just too spacy. xD
So yeah, Star Wars for the win.

Part of it may be a time gap. Decades have passed, since ST and SW first came out. Fans tend to pay more attention to what's been out lately. And, to be fair, in the last ten years or so, the activity and quality of the SW franchise has been better than the ST franchise.

With Disney's acquisition of SW, it's being heavily promoted on TV and movies. Darth Mickey intends to make the Disney empire strike back, with a force full of profit.

ST currently has no big backers or visionaries to promote their enterprise.

Somehow sad to see people become "Fans" of ST/SW after JJ abrams trek/because of abrams SW without all those experiecnce of the Classic Series/Movies we experienced over the years....It´s so sad ST never had the Red Squad,Riker´s Titan series it deserved..

Classic lightsaber duel - Kanan vs The Inquisitor, from Star Wars Rebels, the season 1 finale.

BTW, speaking of "big Disney budget," Kanan is voiced by Freddie Prinze Jr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779