Star Trek VS Star Wars

Star Trek VS Star Wars, which is better?

• Star Trek

Votes: 50 45.0%
  • Star Wars

Votes: 61 55.0%

• Total voters
[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; stars wars battlefield beta is awesome, keep getting killed by those small walkers whatever they are called :(

Reactions: efudgewayne
[MENTION=55154]Shinseph[/MENTION]; stars wars battlefield beta is awesome, keep getting killed by those small walkers whatever they are called :(
Yea, I've been having fun.
AT-ST, All Terrain Scout Transport. Or chicken walkers as I used to call them....:sowwy:

Okay, I know the song is the Disturbed cover of the Simon & Garfunkel classic...

But where on earth does the SW video come from? :surprised:

Okay, I know the song is the Disturbed cover of the Simon & Garfunkel classic...

But where on earth does the SW video come from? :surprised:

Video footage comes from the Star Wars: The Force Unleashed videogame and has a sequel too Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2

logo-game-23.jpg

Star_Wars_The_Force_Unleashed_II.jpg

...Great videogames if you ask me :D

Last edited:
I can't say much about the possible producer of the potential new series (didn't watch the recent Trek movies), but if they do get around to bringing it back to TV I hope they move the timeline forward in the main continuity, and not have it in some setting set in the past. I'm very interested in seeing what they think will be future tech beyond what was last seen, and I've read enough books to wish to see the events depicted and developed explored on screen.

Well....I say the Force awakens is great ! The first trilogy is an awesome classic,and the second trilogy wasn´t that bad,the SW Future isn´t that bad...awesome Visuals,Disney have a lot of freedom for creating new worlds Story/chara/tech canon like so im sure they will go deep into the SW Universe and create awesome new stuff,besides don´t forget the tons of new stuff like books,games and such come along and keep the community busy for years to come....

Star Trek by JJ was cool somehow....great visuals.I mean im a hardcore trekkie for 20 years now,i love the ST Universe.But it´s over.period.Time to look forward...and JJ delivered.It´sdifferent for sure,another style of trek,but still canon.Just another timeline...interesting on its own.Andanother movie,maybe a new show...it seems like everything is possible right now....warp speed ahead !

Reactions: dnceridderterre
For me, the ST timeline I'll always consider canon is the non-JJ one. Even if no new ones come out I still have the books to keep the world going. :smug:

Seems quite ironic that to open up the future (even an alternate one), they went back and used characters from the past. I'd rather move onward to the 24th and 25th centuries with wholly new crews. Get me an Enterprise-G already.

This thread has gained my trust again, however I believe we will lose a lot from our fanbase to the Star Trek franchise, after the first two new movies.
I bet there will be some ''Disney choirs'' and ''a musical'' scene somewhere at the movie, or they will be just cutted off from the movie theatre release and be added in the Cd/Bluray versions.
:korokke_dizzy:

Finally watched new Star Wars movie and must admit I was highly entertained.

[MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; Have you watched it yet?

Also, we need more Trek fans here to even out the polls.

Last edited:
Saw it, but, hate to say, wasn't too impressed.

The plot was rather similar to SW IV A New Hope, with a cool new droid.

The coolest SW episode I've seen lately, was the season 2 finale for SW Rebels, Twilight of the Apprentice!

This one had it all! Drama, great characters, a stellar plot, Darth Vader and the former apprentice to Annakin Skywalker, a possible seduction to the Dark Side, and many many lightsaber battles!

Especially wild, is the return of a highly popular character everybody thought was dead!

He really screws with Ezra's mind!

I highly recommend watching Twilight of the Apprentice! :thumbup:

If you can't find a copy, I think an FF search may help.

Saw it, but, hate to say, wasn't too impressed.

The plot was rather similar to SW IV A New Hope, with a cool new droid.

The coolest SW episode I've seen lately, was the season 2 finale for SW Rebels, Twilight of the Apprentice!

This one had it all! Drama, great characters, a stellar plot, Darth Vader and the former apprentice to Annakin Skywalker, a possible seduction to the Dark Side, and many many lightsaber battles!

Especially wild, is the return of a highly popular character everybody thought was dead!

He really screws with Ezra's mind!

I highly recommend watching Twilight of the Apprentice! :thumbup:

If you can't find a copy, I think an FF search may help.

I thought it was decent, but then again I don't know much about Star Wars Universe outside of the original movies.

Hope this one is good too.

I'll check out rebels. Heard it was good.

Clone Wars is so much better than Rebels...i mean c´mon...Better visuals,story is cool as it´s Canon.Rebels was hyped so much but failed...i don´t like it so far ( Season 2 ).Just my opinion.

Rogue One...well.That´s not Star Wars anymore.JJ/Disney crap now every year ? Episode 7 was bad,Fan service to avoid greater Shitstorm but c´mon...70 year old Han and Leia...you´r fuckin serious disney ??? There is so many Sruff out there....Like 200+ Books ( Best one´s by Timothy Zahn ) Kotor Games...Just to name a few...and that´s it ? fuck that !.Rouge One...Nice Trailer...Bad Actors ( Forest Whitaker,Felicity Jones...really ??? ) oh my fuckin g.......JJ fucked upStar Trek,Now Star Wars is next...The worst is Star Trek 3 is to be anounced next.Gene Roddenberry would be "spinning in his grave" ....

Reactions: lconklejean
I didn't really like any of the new Trek movies. They tried to make them into action flicks which isn't the point of Star Trek.

Let's hope the upcoming CBS Trek show is more like the tv shows and less like the movies.

I didn't really like any of the new Trek movies. They tried to make them into action flicks which isn't the point of Star Trek.

Let's hope the upcoming CBS Trek show is more like the tv shows and less like the movies.

Well i think it´s gonna be the same shit as JJ Movies...You really think there will be a series like Tos/Tng/Voyager and such...? they make movies for 12 year old who are into CG/Lensflare stuff and such ( JJ incoming....) STar Trek is dead....Forever.Just buy some remastered Blu rays with our beloved Series and shut down internet....:)

Luckily all the Trek shows are on Netflix so I can watch them whenever I want :goodtea:

Watching TNG right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779