The mountain game!

Ill just negate everything even your presence :samuraihero:
My mountain...

Negating huh :/ I think he negated some of the mountain too :/ Subnet isnt going to be happy about this lol

Hmm well you could try building it up again and im sure someone will try to steal it anyway

Hmm asking [MENTION=6567]subnet_zero[/MENTION] to make you a new mountain might work better (self proclaimed got of the mountain) but you just stole the mountain from him so that might not turn out well

Last edited:
*time passed 20 years* Yes its back again!!! *puts a chair and table on top and begins to eat*

*food runs out due the lack of nutrients for 20 years*
*runs to samyeungs mountain and snatches tea*

Watches Hideki try to get through the maze and traps surrounding my mountain just for a cup of tea :/ Couldve just asked... Much easier XD

*Uses stealth skills avoiding the traps*
*bitch slaps samyeung for trying to stop me...*
*stares at samyeung in front of him waiting for response*

Y u slap my clone
Clone behind him stabs him
Chunk of earth under him gets shot off to his mountain
:bye: Oh well his mountain just got larger :/

They gave up on my mountain cuz it was getting hard to steal it. So the slapped a Game Over on it and made a new mountain xD

Hmm this should be fun *Takes out walkie talkie* Send someone up will ya? Someone else is about to attack

Waiting for samyeung to go offline so i can make my move

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]
Pabloescobar49 wrote on Esan's profile.
Hello can u reupload

[190927][BISHOP] 家属~母と姉妹の嬌声

yuuri69 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!
Could you please upload the update for this? S2 is out. Tysm as always! https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/☄️release☄️-240219-アブラカダブラ-blood-domination.1452672/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01132789 RJ01129278 RJ01129241 RJ01114376 RJ01133512 RJ01133397 in mexa ? thx
Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already