The mountain game!

While sam watching from the sky, I'm watching him from the space, via my spy satellite, from my secret underground located under the Cheyenne Mountain the mountain that everyone tried to claim.

Lol Zero already took care of that problem last page and he also sorta destroyed most of everyone else's mountains while they were away

LOL, you make me look at the last page to see what happened since I'm away.

I claim the Earth itself, so automatically, the mountain is mine as well.
Then I declare that the mountain is public property and it's belong to everyone, so that no more conflict to gain the mountain.
After that, I walk up the mountain and have tea with sam and zero.

Once upon a time God said let there be a new mountain and a mountain appeared upon the Earth
Then God said "Let the games begin once again"

Sam watches from his mountain which has reached ~The End~

muhahaha.... I take it upon myself to split my divinity and claim this new mountain in my name.

the mountain is now mine.... but I'm still sharing the old mountain with Sammy... and we sip tea together :)

I provide piles of random technology, half of which i do not know the functions of (those mad scientists & sorcerers living under the mountain make way too much), to subnet and sits backs sipping tea.

BANKAI!!

Swoop, boom, slash, swift, stab

And the mountain is mine

Lol now to wonder when subnet will be back to claim the mountain :3 Showers the mountain with a rain of explosive arrows and sits back waiting with a cup of coffee

Taking the picture of the mountain while sipping tea at sam's mountain. Now it's mine, digitally. :P

Hmm so you join at ~The End~ mountain too? XD Not gonna try to take JFreak's mountain?

Nope, one is enough. Unless you talking about those two mountains, on your chest.:desire::evillaugh:

Switch on all the light on the mountain. No dark places mean no shadow clone. Still mine.

I return from the vast universe of the internet to see that my mountain has been taken over... I summon the spirits of the animals and destroy everything on the mountain... I then use the power of the earth to shake anything that managed to survive up there down the mountain and into a craves that is infinity deep. I then set up the technology that Sammy handed me on the previous page and resume ownership of my mountain... I let Sammy keep his shadow clones however, since we teamed up [insert number here] pages back. I then resume sipping tea with Sammy on the public mountain :)

Since Sam's shadow clone cling to me, and zero spared them from the oblivion, that mean I'm safe too.
Joining sam and zero having tea, and enjoy the wraith waiting for the next victim of the mountain feud.

Skyrim storm shout strikes you all with lightning, making it easy for me to claim the mountain

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already
ann10 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload the latest version of Happy Saint Sheol ( v1.1.1) ?
huydgd wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD 認証回避? Preferably mexashare, although katfile is also ok. Thanks!
Being a guest user for over 5 years, now a registered user.
Animes, Console Games and Galgames are my favorite.
Glad to join this big family.