The mountain game!

Was anyone even sitting on that mountain? Oh well XD Watches Koinkun destroy the other mountain and claim it while drinking tea. Ah wait subnet had claimed it last

Secret Genjutsu art made everyone fight over small ant-hill instead of mountain while i build a fortress on the mountain

Watches Koinkun cast genjutsu over everyone and walk down the path i had :3 Ignores everyone fighting over anthill cuz i didnt want that mountain anyway and sits back sipping tea

genjutsu fails to work on an entity such as myself, who has a mass chakra equivalent to 100X the combined chakra of everyone that has posted in this thread. I consume Koinkun's chakra and once again claim the mountain as my own, as I am one with the mountain and the mountain is one with me...

I think theres also another godlike entity around wasnt there? And theres also two other God/Kami somewhere in the forum :3 Sits back and watches everyone clash while sipping coffee

!emag niatnuom ehT :eR

I think theres also another godlike entity around wasnt there?
y'all be referring to me
And theres also two other God/Kami somewhere in the forum :3
yea, I'm on good terms with them... besides, they would probably create another mountain anyways

*enters Mountain game*
well it is kinda bothersome to read everything that has ahppened
But as there does not seem to be anyone that said: "I owned the mountain" on this page
i will do so and see what happens:

I owned the mountain.

okay then:
*is immune to chakra attacks and kicks zero off the mountain*
I owned the mountain.

Lol sits by with a cup of tea and watches. Wonders if anything is going to go off

im not expecting anything in the next couple of hours ^^

Climbs up the mountain and eats the person on top of it.

I owned the mountain~

I wake up to find out that somebody kicked me out of the mountain...

enraged, I summon the 5 elements of nature and scorch the mountain, flood the valleys and electrocute anything that lives. I then once again, become one with the mountain for I am a godlike entity split in two.

the other half of me is sitting beside Sammy sipping tea on our old mountain :D

Continues sipping tea while watching the drastic landscape changes happening around everywhere.

Throws a concrete brick at the top off the mountain. *HEAD SHOT*

I owned the mountain.

But subnet is playing god and being part of the earth :/ Hows tossing a brick at a rock/dirt/mud/etc going to do anything XD Sits here sipping tea and wondering what Unown tossed off the mountain

I see..well then..*throws a miniture Satan at the top of the mountain*
Now we wait..~

Watches stuff on the mountain burn like a boss :3 Hmm me thinks subnet is sleeping xD Continues sipping tea

Hm..it seems that didnt work.. *throws a pair of satan horns* Maybe this works o.o ?

*Enjoying tea at sam's mountain*
Sam, do you have anymore of those delicious English scones?
*Looking back at the mayhem on the other mountain*

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Timurama wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hello, may i ask you to reup dame zettai games at your leisure, please? even rapidgator links are expired already
ann10 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload the latest version of Happy Saint Sheol ( v1.1.1) ?
huydgd wrote on Esan's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD 認証回避? Preferably mexashare, although katfile is also ok. Thanks!
Being a guest user for over 5 years, now a registered user.
Animes, Console Games and Galgames are my favorite.
Glad to join this big family.