The mountain game!

Me: *Laughs Hysterically*

Mysterious Person: "whats so funny"

Me: "well I randomly created this mountain for teh lulz"

Mysterious Person: "so?"

Me: "These people are fighting over it"

Mysterious Person: "they can fight over it?!?"

Me: "yes, after all, this virtual world I created is directly connected to the humans we are presently harvesting"

Mysterious Person: "Who does the mountain belong to?"

Me: "well, they seem to think they can claim it for their own, but in the end, I own the mountain because I am god"

*the mountain is mine as you all fail to realize that you are in a virtual world I created

Ahh but the SSS happens to have been created just for the purpose of rebelling against god. We will own your mountain soon.

Once you guys finally defeated Kami-sama, I lead you all toward happiness, which make you all disappear.
So nobody around left and the mountain is mine.

you may have overthrown me, but you forgot about the "Mysterious Person"... who just happened to be a summoned familiar of mine. She brings me back to life and I smite all of you back into my virtual reality... your world [and mountain] is mine :D

Since it's a virtual reality that we're in, I pull some Matrix move and hack the system so that it recognize me as the owner of the mountain.

Yurippe comes along and destroys your computer from inside. The moun.... wait i already had the other mountain. Walks away and continually develops random technology in my mountain.

What have I done to make Yurippe done this to me?
Oh well, off to cleaning the mess she have done on MY mountain.

Well Yurippe seems to like destroying computers if you dont remember XD

Creates a Wall of Flame around My mountain.

Gets airdropped in and has a team of Rangers defeat you and secure the mountain

My mountain in secure xP

He stole my mountain didnt he :/ I would say its about time for the secret technology i developed in the mountain to kick in. Anyhow walks back onto the mountain afterwards and leaves them tied up at the base of alex's mountain cuz its jus that much easier to hav someone else deal with it :3 The mountain is mine once again.

Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! Shame on you, putting your responsibility to others. :P

If that the case, I call the Homeland Security to take care the 'trash' that you throw at my mountain.
Everybody need to keep their mountains proper and clean. Segregate your trash to their respective group.

Hmm... well since we arent really doing much and no one seems to be invading ill jus continue doing random experiments inside the mountain and fortify my defenses.

Artillery shell begin to crush your mountains defenses, rooms begin to cave in and the top causes a mountain slide.
All your mountains are belong to us.

Does "all" include alex's mountain because everyone seems to be attacking mine =.= (he has the original mountain) The artillery shells reveal that the under the top layer of the mountain is a massive layer of magically and scientifically enhanced carbon nanotube capable of withstanding naruto's attacks when he goes into kyuubi mode. The mountain remains mine.

*an announcement sounds over the area through communication trucks to everyone in the area* " We are the BoM: the Brotherhood of Miku, we have conscripted a super sayan chuck norris, this is a warning, evacuate!"
All your mountains are belong to us is a pun btw, if you don't know what it is dun worry bout it.

Isnt it like that all ur base are belong to us?
Blahs who cares about chock norris. I send Bruce Lee who beat the crap out of Chuck Norris on tv. Y u still attacking my mountain? TT.TT

Yeah thats why its a pun... -_-
I'm passive aggressive, blame the media XD
the BoM retreats to their mountain in a volley of random, cliche smoke bombs.
All Your mountains are belong to you For now! *cliche cackling*

Hmm so i still hav my mountain and alex has his :/ well ill fix anything that might have gone wrong with all that artillery and stuff you tossed at my mountain. Then walks over to alex's mountain and has a tea party XD (leaving orders to my men continue enhancing all the defenses)

While enjoying tea with Sam, I launch my ICBM and have it target on BoM's mountain.
And we enjoy the beautiful nuclear work(pun for firework) from the top of my mountain.
Our mountains still ours, safe from some fanatic Miku's fan.

Hmm the mountains seem to be increasing in number arent they? Couldnt we jus send some virus over or delete it? Though the self proclaimed God of this place isnt around currently XD Stays neutral in this conflict and goes back to my mountain after the tea. Continues developing stuff under my mountain. The fireworks were nice lol :3

GIANT Miku face rises from mountain and swats nuke into ground like a fly, somehow containing the fallout but not the explosion
If your going to resort to nukes you've forced my hand good sir! *-pompous monocle face-, presses button, -troll face-* Giant ass speakers emerge as well, pointed at Alex's mountain. The speakers emit high pitched, earth destabilizing screaming in a single direction.
I wants tea :(
EDIT: btw, i read the first two posts, then your last two so i didnt realise there was two mountains, nor that you were peacefull. Cuz neither were to be assumed from this thread. But kewl anyway.

Last edited:
Unfortunately your effort falls on deft-man's ears, coz I was enjoying my hentai collection with my surround 3D headphones. :D

Leave those two to their own devices and continues plotting XD Doesnt seem like i need to get involved anytime soon. Dont really want their mountain anyway cuz mine is already heavily fortified :3

I return from a long journey in finding myself. as a proud warrior and a one-man-army, I destroy sammy's fortress and claim the mountain as my own, rightfully :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Erik7777 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Would you upload RJ01167156? thx
geometry622 wrote on UFO's profile.
Heya, Would it be possible for you to upload https://fantia.jp/posts/2987578 ?
Thank you
Kateni wrote on Shine's profile.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on zhonyk's profile.
May I humbly ask for a reupload of this? The links are dead
香慈と裏ノ世界
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on caminante654's profile.
Excuse me, may I humbly request you to reupload the dead links of this title?
さくらちゃん はじめてのおるすばん