The mountain game!

my great great great great great grandfather who is alive in that time has defeated you with his ninja-awesomeness and put the mountain in his will and it is passed out throughout the generations to me

I inherited this mountain =D

I'm not sure ninjas were in existence during 10,000 BC (That's is how far back I went.) But whatever. I just come up to your house when you're at work and I ransack your house until I find that will. The mountain is mine again.

Epic knife throw and hit you and you shizz yer pants when you see the killcam

my mountain

You pass out from the epicness of the kill cam. I just come back to life and take the will. The mountain is mine.

was using cold-blooded while laying down and quickly switching weapons trick just to act dead, rise up and kill u and take mountain

I come back to life under your house and burn the whole house to the ground realizing that the will was still in my back pocket.

The mountain is still mine.

before you set i cut a certain wire in your machine and you get lost somewhere in time so the mountain is still mine :p

i have a meeting with president obama about the mischief of this mountain, he agrees that handing the ownership of the mountain to me is the best solution

I legally own this mountain xP

Congress didn't like that decision and held a meeting and overturned that. As holder of the chair, I'm given ownership of the mountain.

I become a dictator and thwort congress, and conquer the mountain with my army.

And just like other Dictators in history, your army turns on you, or... you are defeated by the Seventh coalition forces and the Prussian and Anglo-allied armies at Waterloo......

I come in as a military minister. The mountain is mine.

my army comez back as zombies and claim the mountain in my memory

The mountain is dedicated to me

my descendants wish me bak to life with the dragonballs and wish the mountain was mine again.

Their wish has been granted and the mountain is mine xP

i walk up the mountain while yer out to lunch and claim it. mountain is mine

I come back while youre sleeping and relocate you and the ground around you
The mountain is mine

While sleeping, you roll of the mountain to your demise. I walk up and the mountain is mine.

Traps you in a cage and leaves you at the foot of the mountain
The mountain is mine

The cage was shoddily made. I broke out of the cage and chased you off the mountain. The mountain is mine again.

While you busying chasing sam down the mountain, I claim the mountain as mine.
After that I plant every kind of booby traps that known to mankind on every inches of the mountain, so that nobody would be able to claim it back.

Sets off one trap from somewhat far away and watches as it causes a chain reaction with every other trap while you sitting helplessly in the middle. Then walks off laughing and claims the mountain next door that isnt burned to the ground. You can keep your mountain.

*Looking at sam on his mountain*
Oh well, at least I still got mine. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please reupload RJ264706? thx
dornhog wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi Nihonjaki90, if at all possible, could you reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/posts/6236814
Thanks so much
carlwangsg wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please update
✨Shine✨[ちなころ/えるふ茶園][JA/EN/ZH]極限改変・魔法少女ミスティックルーンver.0.3.0β
to ver.0.4.0β?

Thanks.