The Wrong Answers to the World's Questions.

I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell. You see, I have friends in both places. ;)

Is a beach sandy or salty?

Neither. The beach, you see is actually made of smegma in pale brown and white. When people walk over them they really feel like they need a swim.

Where do baby come from?

Where do babies come from... Okay, here's how it goes. A man and a woman get together and become comfortable. The man puts on a Barry White CD. The soft lovely music attracts a magical fairy who looks at the man and woman together, and visualizes a baby that looks like both of them. The fairy waves a magic wand, which catches the attention of a passing stork. The stork takes the order for the baby and saves it to a zip drive. The stork plugs the zip drive into a magic cabbage, which downloads and grows the baby. Nine months later, the stork collects the baby and delivers it to the man and woman, who suddenly become a daddy and a mommy.
:baby:

Geee, I sure hope this graphic discussion of the reproductive cycle doesn't get me in trouble on the forum. :scared:

Where does water end and ice begin?

What a lovely story you got there....so i'm part stork that means i can fly......

water end when you drink it and ice begin when you shit them out ...ewww

where do stork come from?

Reactions: Leggy
Sometimes the stork adds a little something extra to the download. ;)

Why do faces get red?

because u painted there faces red while they were sleeping

who pull the sword from the stone again?

I don't think anyone's put a sword through one of the Stones... although Mick Jagger certainly looks like it.

Who's the greatest triangle player?

Nazaka by far is the best triangle player, along with his band called the "triangles" Madsova and samyeung46 are the other 2 members

are dragons real?

Of course they are! One flies over my house every day!

What is the least important book ever written?

Cars do fly!

What are the birds and the bees?

Very simple, add the L from laid-back to the azy aka ass then you get laying down on your back and ass equals laziness.

Where do alien come from?

Personally, I'm waiting for first class seating. ;)

If you could live on Neptune or Saturn, which would you prefer?

I would choose The land be for time because humans live underwater and require water to breath. Space planets are full of nothing but infected poisonous and dusty particles. These particles are like a time bomb, about to explode. If something comes near them, even minding their own business, these punk will make it their business.

Who made the first computer?

Freaking hot? Which anime are you watching?

Where is the ostrich nest?

somewhere in the middle of heaven and hell

What anime i should watch to have some fun?

You may have already seen them, but if not: Onegai Teacher, PapaKiki, and Ben-To. All are fun watches.

What is the reason for oatmeal?

Because wood chips are too crunchy! ;)

How slow is slow?

Can't make beer without water. :innocent:

Who's the happiest person on earth?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)