The Wrong Answers to the World's Questions.

Good question. Obviously not all nurses have big melons. Some have big asparagus and others have big lettuce.

Tastiest vegetables?

The tastiest vegetables are the vegetables of the mind. I just realized as I typed this that the preceding sentence could be taken as a sick cannibalistic joke. Please take it in the context of learning, and not the consumption of the disabled.

Anime or LIFE ITSELF?

Hmmmm the question is missing something.... So I could only assume your asking which taste more like apples.
And since the anime has a lot of apples and so does life, I'd Say that neither of them taste like apples.... Or both... Yeah both ^.^

Which grows faster apples tree or orange tree? (I'm sticking with the apple theme)

I prefer the lemon tree!

Where why how?

An airdrop of... ?
Oooohhhh! You want a chocolate rain!

Is strawberry tart?

No but a can can.

What happens when you drink a liter of diet coke then swallow a pack of mentos?

they shoot there own foot, due to the gun being heavy

where is the holy grail?

I can't tell you. I am a member of the Brotherhood of the Cruciform Sword.

How to make cheese?

I'm pretty sure it was Frank actually. We've been trying to pin evidence on him for decades now.

How will we ever find the decisive photograph?

[MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION]; A Canadian named Bruce, who ran out of good beer. Germany stopped exporting the good beer to Canada. Bruce didn't want to drink the bad Canadian beer, so he invaded Germany and stole Hitler's personal stock of good beer. Hitler was going to invade Canada to get his beer back from Bruce, but his troops got lost, and accidentally invaded Poland instead. Unfortunately, Poland has bad beer, too, so Hitler went insane. The rest is history.

[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; Playboy published it in 1987, Miss October centerfold.

What do we need for world peace?

edit: I type too slow. :(

We would have world peace if only you could type faster. :D

When is the next update?

I'm more worried about the next downdate.

Sailor Mars or Cure Moonlight?

After you sail me to the moon, I'd like to evaluate the seasons on Mars.

How many tabs should I have open!?!?

At least one for every bar you go to. :evillaugh:

Does drinking water make someone thirsty?

Yes this is due to that hippopotamus theory created by Steven Fishingman.
It is said that a hippopotamus can crush a watermelon in it's mouth thus proving that drinking water makes humans thristy.

Sticking with the hippopotamus theme "Why are hippopotamus' so hungry?"

If all you ate was watermelon, you'd be hungry, too! ;)

Why are zebras striped?

Because the government didn't like how many white horses there were; so the decided to paint them with black stripes and rename them.

What is a sonic boom?

They don't want to be left out in the style department.

bah slow type........

------------------------------------------------

Sonic boom is the sound I made when I fart....../gg

Does black hole exist?

『Yeah, its in my stomach... That's why no matter how much I eat I'm still very very slim...

『Why did my Vita's battery have to die? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!!』

The battery lived a long and full life, and had many children and grandchildren. It was just it's time.

Why is Crazy Glue crazy?

『There are many reasons: First! It was made by me! Second!! It was made by me twice!! Third!!! It is so sticky that after sticking something with it you would be unable to take it off!!! Fourth!!!! Cause it is called crazy!!!!』

『"Go to college." they said... "Use your smarts." they said... How the hell am I supposed to figure out which college they meant?!』

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]