The Wrong Answers to the World's Questions.

Maybe if he/she was buried in their pillow fort when the angry [MENTION=87]Frankincense[/MENTION]; came by in his gdr and started smashing it while yelling all your bases are mineeee~

Why is frank so destructive? :/

because destorying things is so fun :D

why does samye have so many posts?

Because once upon a time an odd man tried to break his clock and the world exploded so now sam is gathering the neopoints necessary to upgrade his clock so that its also fueled by nuclear reactions~

Where did the squirrel go? He took mah clock D:

because when he was shipped off to a new country, the seasons were in different months and got confused so he stole ur clock to tell time and sins calander for months

who would win in a free for all? [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION], [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION], [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION], [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION], [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION], [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION] or ME (Fear211)

(my opinion)
no one cause we're all equally messed up in one way or another

The hell does sova wants to make a dead face

『Cause even if we combined blood of all 7 billion humans I doubt it would have been enough to paint the whole surface of the moon red... So [MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION] ; and I left it white...』

『Now... Whose dead face that can be? :evillaugh:

Definitely not me cause you don't have me as a friend in your nicaea

why you want me dead

Because you just seem very killable? :goodtea:

Because the sun threatened to burn a hole in him a couple times~ Then some idiot stabbed a stick into it and its been bothering him since~ Theres also all that shady stuff on its dark side which is actually only darker than its visible side in name :goodtea:

What if the doomsday clock hit 12?~

『It wouldn't hit anything but 12...』

『Cause you are human... Simple enough... Also, even though I don't have you in friends it just went and told me that your friend's dead face has been uploaded...』

『Who was the character I just played the battle with?』

You were battling? Who what where when why how?

How come the giant rubber ducky flipped?

『It flipped because it was forced to by invisible force that took the bath in the air...』

『I have to go, byes... Where do I have to go now?』

Because too much people do stuff that they say they wont ever do until hell freezes over or when pigs fly and stuff :/

How many shiki were harmed in the production of mg 4? :goodtea:

only 1, the real Shiki.
They thought that it's not worth to clone him and decided to use the real one :3

Why does it always rain in The Netherlands ._.?

Because when the tears of dragons rain down from the skies of Russia; it causes the under water volcanos to erupt.
This then raises the ocean temperature by 1.3 degrees, and causes the cold blooded sharks to migrate to the area.
This then starts a feeding frenzy causing a large amount of kinetic energy to heat the water up 2 more degrees.
This cause a evaporation to take place and a cloud is formed. This cloud then travels to the Netherlands, and causes it to rain.

Well I ever get over mafia game 4?

Your late to the game. I have beaten Mafia game 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10. There a guidefaqs if you need help.

8th grade syndrome was discovered by who?

He's known to his minions as The High Holy Demon Lord Shatanasa Zecomicus Fanisturius. In 8th grade, he was known as Geeky George.

What level of Hell has the best vacation spots?

The smegma pool aka Virgin Torture, a place only the rich can afford. One day there and you'll never be the same again. My boy 16, just hit puberty. I took him there to see what it was like. Boy, he never ever wanted to leave. I had to use force and No Money Back Guarantee.

bahhh i typed to slow

---------------------------------------------------

someone is mind controlling them

The Virgin Torture is the best place in hell right?

Fear the numbers

why is that yandere girls always look like they are in orgasm mode?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]