The Wrong Answers to the World's Questions.

Yuri guess is as good as mine.

If you could save time in a bottle, what's the first thing you'd like to do?

『Rock cause it almost always rocks. And when it doesn't you can just throw rocks at the one who performs it and rock yourself.』

『What would you write about ASF if you were to make a presentation about it?』

The epic battles that rage across the lpw and how frank always seems to end up in a pile of scrap metal~

Why would people put strawberries with bananas? D:

Cause it tastes better than strawberries with eggplant.

Is eggplant an egg or a plant?

Because the world depends on it :samuraihero: When we stop then the world will end with us :samuraihero:

Why are there so many ways to destroy the world yet the world is still solid?

no its not, the world is hollow, they prove that in journey to the centre of the earth

why do i bother with helping peoples problems?

Because you're the kindest, cutest person on this earth

why [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; still number 1? /slapped

sammy's role in this forum is to be a goal. everyone wants to surpass him, even though they never will

so tell me, what's the best way to climb mount everest?

Jump from outer space like Felix and land on the tip. Get sponsored by Red Bull too.

Who will post next?

Me, the most beautiful etc etc person on earth. /slapped

Why sun shine brightly?

because the sun is powered by love, and love is the most powerful source of brightness on earth :vomitblood:

what is your biggest goal in life?

Become the king of the world and make an harem

what is your favorite food?

Stare at the faucet until your psychic capabilities awaken from your moment of desperation aka dying of thirst~ Then if you are still able to reach the water source then youve just saved yourself and if you cant then you probably need to learn how to levitate the water and funnel it into your mouth before you die~ :goodtea: No you cant have my tea :goodtea:

Whats mr teddy doing?

Mr. Teddy is flying a new shipment of wheat germ to the masses on his sky train. The train is powered by dreams of the young, and Mr. Teddy's love of mankind, so please do not distract him.

Why do you ask?

Because mr teddy took the rest of the stuffed animals with him so my room looks a bit empty :foreveralone:

How come mickey went to the dark side? D:

Because Minnie was killed by her brother.

Who wants to be my imouto loli?

hmmmm i dont know...... though if i recall there is a guide to summon one somewhere

how would one get to the moon?

Ninja'd: First you need billions of dollars. Then you have already died of old age. Oh well.

You are my sunshine. :menft:

How to use the internet!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]