The Wrong Answers to the World's Questions.

Why not? So many have already been lost. ;)

What does a rainbow taste like?

Hmm i think ill just use other odd stuff~ Who knows what ill get~

Rainbow? Probably like a mixture of rain light and air~

Where did sint's marbles go?

『No no no... You got it all wrong... I mean, it is wrong answers, but it is just too wrong >_< The correct order:
1. Get lots of humans (preferably 10 men and 10 women of different ages and nationalities) in a single closed off square room with no roof. (walls should face north, south, east and west)
2. Get many tools to kill. (number of different tools = number of humans - 1)
2. Wait till night of Full or New moon.
3. Light up the room with 4 red lights in 4 corners. (it doesn't matter what they are, they just need to give off white light.)
4. Kill 1 man with 1 tool, use his blood to write "MADNESS" on south and north walls (preferably in this order: 1 MADNESS word on the north, 1 on the south, 1 on the north, 1 on the south) until no blood is left, kill 1 woman with another tool and use her blood to write "MADNESS" on west and east walls in the same way. (there should be the same number of MADNESS words on opposite walls...)
5. Afterwards kill another 1 man and 1 woman with other different tools, mix their blood and cover the floor with it.
6. Then start killing every other human except for 1 woman in the room with a different tools each time while shouting "Madness!!!" after every kill. If you collected 20 humans (10 men, 10 women) as I said in 1. then you would have 16 humans now, kill them in this order: Man>Woman>Man>Man>Woman>Woman>Woman>Man>Man>Woman>Man>Woman>Man>Woman>Man to ensure success of the summon. If, not, just leave 1 woman in the end
7. Leave the the corpses in the room, take all the tools you used away, and on a clean silver plate place the last tool in front of the woman that is left.
8. Shout out "Madness! Madness!! MADNESS!!! COME AND FINISH WHAT WAS STARTED!!!!"
9. Leave the room.
If you followed my recommendations correctly all the way through, there is a 99% chance of me being summoned... Oh, btw, I think its obvious, but just in case: ALL HUMANS MUST BE ALIVE!』

Holyfuck. I want to try that.

I ate Sinny's marbles.

Who ate my pizza?

because humans are forgetful

who is the most loved person in the world?

me of course, cant go wrong with higurashi

who has the best sig?

Me. Himawari boobie-wobble is the best thing ever.

Who is the sanest person here?

Probably the person who left immediately after taking a glance at this place... but by then its too late already :evillaugh:

Why do people like tossing fish?

It goes back to the ancient sport of Fish Darts, played by Cro-Magnon Man over 40,000 years ago. They would throw fish at giant slabs of rock. If they stuck to the slabs, they ate the fish. If they didn't stick, the women and children ate them.

Ironically, we are the descendents of the worst Fish Dart playing tribes. The best Fish Dart Playing tribes died out because the women and children starved to death.

Stonehenge was an old Fish Dart arena. Super Fish Bowl MLXXXII was played there. The Fish Squishers beat the Fish Hurlers 198-3. since the Squishers won 300 Super Fish Bowls in a row, the Squishers died out, and the Hurlers populated what is now England.

What other games did our ancient ancestors play?

Have you heard of the ancient art of spamming? They didnt have internet back then so their spamming consisted of more physical means of communication like tossing whatever useless (to them) things they found around at those which they didnt like but some found it enjoyable to toss such objects at each other and gave the objects the label of "junk"~

And my brain is dead so finish it will you?

It goes even further. There were both mens and womens teams. A man was a Junk Male, a woman was a Junk Oooh That's Pretty I Think I'll Decorate The Cave With It. :evillaugh:

Europe or Asia?

Eroasia! Heard of this word before? Got everything there. Bargain mhmmm. Fighting hell yea. Stealing of course. Rape rated number one. Drugs everywhere down the street. Freedom you bet.

will you live there?

Joe Phone and Joe Fingersucker were technicians in Alexander Gram Bell's labs.

Bell invented a machine that lets two people talk to each other from long distance.

Afterward, Bell asked his assistant Watson what they should call it.

Watson said, "Let's ask Joe what we should call this new invention."

"Fingersucker?"

"No, the other guy."

Why is football called soccer?

Because it's called Football in the UK but the american's re-named it so it wouldn't be the same as their foodball, which isn't really played with the feet or with a ball so it should be renamed handegg.

Why is Leggy called Leggy?

Because "Lord High Master Of All Time Space and Dimensions Who Owns And Rules The Entire Universe And All Related Regions To The Essence Of Existence," was too long. :evillaugh:

Was Darth Vader really Luke's father?

They had a father/son relationship by means of the Brotherhood of the True Force. Other than that Darth never had a family ever since the tragic shish-kabob accident ;_;

Left, no right. Left?

If you go left, you'll be right, but if you go right, you'll be left.

What's the secret to effective effects?

The space monkeys live there in a secret bunker made from Diamonds and Emeralds.

What happens when the lights go off in the bedroom?

Something would probably start glowing~

Whats the best way to eat a flaming turkey?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]