The Wrong Answers to the World's Questions.

A very strange and demented one.

Why doesn't the ground taste like chocolate?

Because we're having a yuri party, not a Sinny party.

Who wants to come to the party?

If the party is in hell I'll come. You see, there this royal place called the Virgin Torture (only in hell). Boys and girls your age love this place to death. DEATH herself gave it the highest star rating. Oh do you also remember the boy who gets off on game and made the front page on Anime-Sharing Forum. Well, hes down there now and having the best of his life ever.

IS DEATH a girl?

Last edited:
『Me! I am the mad god!! Tremble before my maddening power!!!』

『Why did he say "Thank you" and gently smile when I wiped away his tears with my right hand and looked deep into his blue eyes as my left hand drove my dagger deeper and deeper in his chest?』

Because you're a sadistic person but we love you all the same.

Who else do we love?

We love the Kraft's Macaroni & Cheese. We live for the Kraft's Macaroni & Cheese and we die for the Kraft's Macaroni & Cheese. With its gooey cheese goodness and its 49 grams of wholesome carbohydrates we strive to live our lives more yellow and mellow. We love no one as much as the Kraft's Macaroni & Cheese. We can just hope that the world stops ignoring the blessing of 19 grams of fat and its greasy miracles.

Now tell me people, Why Hispanics love to mix Linkin Park with Naruto in AMV's?

120 percent it's the person above me. He showed up at my house with girls on each of his arms. Only his body prevented them from engaging in an all out yuri orgy party.

what's a orgy?

It's a problem for bad spellers. For example, the alphabet goes A B C D E F, and then W or M or G, but which one?

Is spelling more important than math?

Last edited:
『Everything in this world runs on numbers, everything is made out of numbers! With numbers you can create text by writing the code, with numbers you can create sounds by writing the code, with numbers you can spell anything you want correctly by writing the code! So don't even ask such obvious questions again! Of course spelling is more important!』

『Why are they making headphone's wire so short?』

Because they're cheap assholes who don't know how to measure.

Should I get a sex change to participate in the yuri orgy?

『Yes, but only if its some kind of mystical magical unexplainable transformation by some unknown methods. Sex change by surgery and other science is just gross...』

『Why did the witch-hunt start?』

Witch hunt...hmmm that like some thousand years ago. I believe someone by the name tabemono3 started it all. Oh silly that is me...haha. Boy...I must have aged so much. About witch hunt..young fella, you see there this one girl who lived deep in the wood. Early every morning, she always worn a big pointed hat and old ragged clothes to collect dropped walnuts. I always like her dress styles, the way she smiled at me and the way she sway her ass left right while picking up nuts. Those days were quite memorable....then....one day the boy who cried witch came along. Crying left and right everywhere he went....Witch, YOu'Re A Witch! Witch Witch!!! The boy was like a set bomb going off every twenty seconds. The girl's peaceful days were no more and only the miserable echoes of the boy who cried witch,echoed through her home and the forest. ENough is enough. That boy is toad soup she shouted as I, would felt for her and also who stalked her every move listening to those from behind her house, felt chill for the first time. The next day the girl invited the boy over and that was the last I seem of him.

Where did the boy who cried witch go?

『[MENTION=43862]tabemono3[/MENTION] To her house? I mean she invited him so why won't he come there?』

『So, what happened next?』

That night I couldn't sleep at all. Why him, I shouted. It should have been me. I'm the one with the royal blood of the legendary stalker. I'm the elite of the elites. So it's true. After a night with a witch, a new baby has emerged. But the last baby was to big and crushed the mother herself. Somehow this new baby is just the right size. Then, Where is the boy? I murmured. As I tip toe closer to the window looking for the boy, I heard two shadows talking to one another. The tall one had a shadow of a sicked person laying on bed. The smaller one had a shadow like someone who had a ragged cap covered from top to bottom. When I got to the window, I heard the small one asked the big one, What big claws you have? The big one said, all the more to tear you my dear. Again the smaller one asked, what big sharp teeth you have? All the more to chew you said the big one. What big dark red eye you have?, again asked the smaller one. The big one replied, all the more to see you at night my dear. That's it fur said the smaller one pulling out a shotgun. I'm gonna give you to the count of 10 to get your no good, ass fulled of fur out of my property before I pump your ass full of led. You wouldn't hurt a sick old me would you said the big one.10...9...8...7....6..the small one shouted...Alright Alright I'm going said the big one. We are not finish, I will be coming back later, you're mine. 5.......0 BAMM BAMM ahahah ahhaha. Fear of danger, the big one jumped through the window and spread through the history how witch hunted him came to be.

And that is how witch hunt came to be right?

Last edited:
Study for her Calculus test.

How many leaves in the ocean?

We need it. The T makes the A even better. :evillaugh:

What would happen if Carmen Sandiego were caught?

Thousands of us, of course!

What is honey bee vinegar?

Well... backdoor took out my Nexus, while I wasn't looking and front door killed my team and ate my Nexus too. So I hate them both!

Who was banished from Verona after he killed Tybalt Capulet?

Its the boy who cried Witch. (who is this person Tybalt?)

How do you read this number 0101010100101010111010?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]