The Wrong Answers to the World's Questions.

I don't read binary, unfortunately I'm not a robot!

Who is the real Arara(rarararararara)gi Koyomi?

it is sky osananajimi.....

why is the earth always spinning?

Because bouncing might make people nauseous.

What is in the out of?

telephone is out of order=/....

what should people do when they feel tired?

Don't let tired feel back.

How relaxing is a hot spring?

『Relaxing enough to make you fall asleep and drown in just 13 seconds... So never enter hot springs for more than 10 seconds if you still want to live...』

『Why is Rubik's cube a Rubik's cube and not Cubik's rube?』

Because of the same reason Fish and Chips isn't Chish and Fips, or Bangers and Mash isn't Mangers and Bash!

Which way to the hotel?

『First you need to turn around the right corner of the burning house. Yeah, a burning house, but don't worry about that... Anyway, once you turn around the corner, ignore the monster that attacks and kills only virgins and jump down in the opened sewer. Afterwards go through the maze like this: Straight, Right, Right, Straight, Left, Left, Left, Straight, Straight, Left, Right, Right, Right, Left, Right, Right, Straight and climb the ladder back up. When you are outside, head to the straight forward and turn around the left corner of the burnt house twice and go through the curtain that is hanged in the middle of the hollow pathway. Hotel should be right in front of you now.』

『What are 3 main strange points in my directions? You can name more if you find more of course ;p』

/me points in three directions cause he didn't understand the question...

Which way to Fear's house?

『You go to the arcade, fight throw the fighting game there on highest difficulty without continues then while credits are on the screen press: LEFT, RIGHT, UP, DOWN, LEFT, UP, RIGHT, DOWN, B, A, A, B, B, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, A, DOWN, RIGHT, UP, LEFT, START. The secret passage should open. Pass through the trap-filled corridor there. Solve the chair puzzle and bat puzzle. Break the right mirror. Its the 2nd one on the left from the room entrance... Oh, right, when you enter, door closes, becomes just as other parts of the round room and rotates on 90 degrees clockwise so be sure to remember from where you entered. Once you break the mirror, step inside, climb the steps. Once you enter the golden room. Take the forbidden fruit. You won't be able to miss it unless someone didn't take it already which is pretty much impossible. Once you take it, go outside and feed a random passing girl with it. Something strange will happen to her but don't get scared. She will lead you to Fear's house afterwards...』

『I'll ask it again... What points of this direction aren't strange?』

As strange as it gets, that is the ultra code for Cuuuuumin breakeeeeeeeer and the mortal CummmmmmmbatZ. If you asked me I said the older ones are much more fluidity.

That is right right?

Seen Romeo and Juliet... I wrote Romeo and Juliet. :pinocchio:

How do our super spammers do a thousand posts a day, when you have to wait 60 seconds between posts? :reallyconfused:

I don't think they do that many a day, there's only 1440 minutes in a day for them to post in and I assume they have some kind of life outside this forum too...

Why won't naza forgive and accept me?

You haven't read or seen the play Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespear? D:

I read the play and also was in one of the play back in High School. It has been ages since I last saw that name. Must have forgotten it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You didn't tempt him enough with your sex appeal. What are those two hairpin for? I know, it's for me ^__^

After this answer, Nazaka will come running for you.

[MENTION=43862]tabemono3[/MENTION];
"Thou art a villian, because thou has insulted me at the Capulet's party."
Then he fought Mercutio and killed him.

Because Naza wants to gut you.

Then who was phone?

Deputy Dog the Bounty Hunter. With his sidekick BabbaLouie Beth, they capture cartoon bounty jumpers trying to escape from 60's TV cartoons to anime shows.

Where do bouncies come from?

Deputy Dog the Bounty Hunter. With his sidekick BabbaLouie Beth, they capture cartoon bounty jumpers trying to escape from 60's TV cartoons to anime shows.

Where do bouncies come from?

@Yee199
I see.

From Sky's sig. Those melons defy gravity!

Fill in the blank: Gravity is a force that ___________.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]