The Wrong Answers to the World's Questions.

Put it out and eat it. Fire in your mouth is a bad idea.

Why is the sky blue?

Because god accidentally dripped a drop of blue paint onto the earth thingy he wasnt finished quite finished with yet but he thought that it wasnt to bad when he looked so left it and that became the layers of the atmosphere and whatnot~

Bunny now?

Bunnies! Give me all the bunnies!

(\_/)
(^^)
(> <)
(()())

Catgirl ears or Catgirl tails?

Bunnies because they're cute. Cats look like they want to kill you half the time. If you had made it catgirls on the other hand...

Lions or Tigers?

Unfortunately, I'm a Detroit Lions (NFL football) fan. The Lions are famous for going 0-16 one season. :forsaken:

Favorite sports team?

lolsports. What's that? Is it a form of dancing?

Favourite colour of the rainbow?

Who can taste the rainbow? Sprinkle it with dew? Cover it in chocolate and a miracle or two? The Candy man!

Can you See Spot Run?

I saw an elephant fly once?!

Have you ever seen an elephant fly?

Yeah but I think he was drunk/high at the time. Something about a parade. Nightmarish man.

Do you like this tune? Bleep bloop bloop bloo bleep bleep.

Did you take that peculiar device from some alien's space ship? Looks like their radio ;p They get quite bored after traveling however many lightyears to get places~

Why do aliens like cows?

Actually, you're a Terran. You're considered an alien because you live on Neptune.

And if you don't have a Neptunian Xysbrathalag Card, you're an illegal alien. ;)

When is the best time to check the time?

Well since i cant blame the cookie monster anymore ill blame bob :/ He never learns no matter how many times they kill him :goodtea:

What happened to the pie?

I cook a mean bowl of corn flakes. You have to get the high-quality briquettes, is the trick. ;)

Why did I write this?

Spidergirl!

Well... she has the most... :lol:

Who has the least of the most?

The Who ate your sandwich? I see we travel in the same circles. The Rolling Stones drank my beer.

Favorite sandwich?

Sure! You bring the Pepsi, I'll bring the Doritios!

How does one train for doing nothing?

You buy all the training equipment then sit on it and watch TV!

What kind of party shall we have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

huydgd wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90. Could you please reup this, take your time. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Kurokaze's profile.
Hi Kurokaze. Could you please reup [160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack this one, I will be patent. Thank you very much!
huydgd wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would you reupload these dead links please? I'll be patient, thanks.
[New][160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD + Crack
huydgd wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[160428][5pb.] CHAOS;CHILD (Crack)
gblok123 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine, could you reup this one please? Thank you.
[230609][家庭菜園] 未熟なわたしを棄てないで。 [RJ01057468]