Visual Novel Cafe

Hmm...
My first VN was demonbane. Honestly I did not know it was a VN till 1 year after reading it.
So you could imagine my reaction when I saw so many *ahem* scenes.
After that I started exploring others from basic VN to RPG style types really interesting.
Something different from just the normal reading.

Started reading RAW VNs this year could not wait for patch or just too interesting but no language patches.
It was actually quite fun, though some stuff are difficult to understang :P

Reactions: mekenimerlaur
d'oh... first VN played, huh? can't really remember what it was... what i recall is that before millenium... i think it was either alicesoft or studio e.go! kichikuou rance (not actually a VN) and Castle Fantasia 3...
but maybe not... could be private garden too... but that's absolutely not a VN... so i can't really remember what it was...

but if it for 1st eroge played.... than the answer was cobra mission and knight of xentar...

Hahaha everyone is the same I guess. My first non-translated visual novel was shin koihime musou as well and I also had pretty hard time for understanding it, I have read one more time after I became fluent though. Baseson is the best really. Those big harems are miracle of universe.

My bro.. and you like Mari too lol. damn sengoku koihime need the 18+ version fast.
Koihime Musou and such baseson games are kinda hard to digest since it has many political and war strategy talks.. also the usage of old kanjis.. well.. better to understand only how to treat your harem well lol.

and playing sengoku koihime where Kazuto appears in the start really brings me back..

and if we talk about 1st VN it was http://vndb.org/v160 that..

AA2 is such a sweet nukige.. I'm all dry (and happy)

AA2 woke all the perverts up and outta the woodworks...after calibrating graphics it moves like a dream. Illusion wringing-out potential is unparalleled from AG2 all the way to AA2...

Maybe someday I can go back to finish what I've started...after all, wacking off is easier than reading...

AA2 woke all the perverts up and outta the woodworks...after calibrating graphics it moves like a dream. Illusion wringing-out potential is unparalleled from AG2 all the way to AA2...

Maybe someday I can go back to finish what I've started...after all, wacking off is easier than reading...

sadly in AA2 we can't design the clothes as well... we can design the underwear though... but that's all...
and no accessories or whatsoever like hair pin, hat, etc etc... and most of all... not enough personality!!!

sadly in AA2 we can't design the clothes as well... we can design the underwear though... but that's all...
and no accessories or whatsoever like hair pin, hat, etc etc... and most of all... not enough personality!!!

Don't care about clothes myself because I strip both party naked anyway during H...but yeah, wearing school uniform on Sundays does not make much sense.

Alas, it's Artificial Academy, not Artificial Girl...

Don't care about clothes myself because I strip both party naked anyway during H...but yeah, wearing school uniform on Sundays does not make much sense.

Alas, it's Artificial Academy, not Artificial Girl...

i know... though i did hope that they implented some of the features...

I like the H system in AA better than in AA2. the system that is. the nuki power is still strong as always..

and the seiyuu in AA2.. I only know the uptight personality only.. AA have more seiyuu that I know.. especially kawashima rino and aoba ringo.

I like the H system in AA better than in AA2. the system that is. the nuki power is still strong as always..

and the seiyuu in AA2.. I only know the uptight personality only.. AA have more seiyuu that I know.. especially kawashima rino and aoba ringo.

i know most in AA2... there's kitami rikka, agumion, kimura ayaka, yukimura toa, misono mei, most of them are veterans using differents name

Noticed a few veteran names myself...some are complete obscurity though.

...and stripping at any time wins AA2 for me.

When I was searching for Hoshimemo -Eternal Heart- I found PRETTY×C∧TION it doesn't look all that bad, seem like a dating sim game that you need to build up your stats, you can choose protagonist name and voice.
Just now I'm currently reading untranslated Da Capo III P.P. & Koisure Natsu no Last Resort.

For Hoshimemo Eternal Heart I guess I will read it later. :)

Noticed a few veteran names myself...some are complete obscurity though.

...and stripping at any time wins AA2 for me.

well I can't recognize the other seiyuu from their voice. my level is not that high yet lol

and true. that strip anytime is a + in AA2. and cum together option. that's all..

My bro.. and you like Mari too lol. damn sengoku koihime need the 18+ version fast.
Koihime Musou and such baseson games are kinda hard to digest since it has many political and war strategy talks.. also the usage of old kanjis.. well.. better to understand only how to treat your harem well lol.

and playing sengoku koihime where Kazuto appears in the start really brings me back..

Its really good to see someone who has similiar tastes. Also your signature is the best, it makes me want to play the entire shin koihime again. Though with the 100+ backlog I dont really have time for a replay and I already played it twice :D

And to be honest Mari is not my favorite heroine from sengoku at all, (I like her too though) But this sprite were so cute that I couldn't help but save. They really made a great job with character sprites in this game, Thanks to that I had to rip all of them. Now gotta wait for extended (or fandisc) version, they didn't announce anything yet but I'm sure there will be at least one more game of sengoku.

Guys! Guys! Have anyone played finished Majokoi Nikki already?

Does anyone know why alice still looks like a kid even though she's supposed to be a おばちゃん?Was it because the developers were too lazy to create new sprites? Or was there something that I missed? And for the 2nd ending what the heck just happened?

Last edited:
Its really good to see someone who has similiar tastes. Also your signature is the best, it makes me want to play the entire shin koihime again. Though with the 100+ backlog I dont really have time for a replay and I already played it twice :D

And to be honest Mari is not my favorite heroine from sengoku at all, (I like her too though) But this sprite were so cute that I couldn't help but save. They really made a great job with character sprites in this game, Thanks to that I had to rip all of them. Now gotta wait for extended (or fandisc) version, they didn't announce anything yet but I'm sure there will be at least one more game of sengoku.
oDREWqK.jpg

Baseson usually launches their game at december.. but yeah.. no news yet about it makes me somewhat fear the sales isn't going so well that there will be no continuation..

I haven't cleared shin koihime tbh. I don't really like Go faction.. not really to fond of tanned girl.. but friend said there are secret unlocked if all faction are finished so maybe sometimes I will replay.

yeah Sengoku really did a good job.. there are no eye hurting character (diao chan and ginji for instance) and no heroine that's not "look bad" for me. there are some in Musou and Tenka Gomen that I dislike, but almost all characters in Sengoku is cute and loveable. it's just the story seems incomplete.. too many lacking..

ahh let's wait for the "full version" anyway.

and for mari. I love her positiveness.. I feel spirited looking at her.

Guys! Guys! Have anyone played finished Majokoi Nikki already?

Does anyone know why alice still looks like a kid even though she's supposed to be a おばちゃん?Was it because the developers were too lazy to create new sprites? Or was there something that I missed? And for the 2nd ending what the heck just happened?

Here's how I understand it.
The young Alice sprite is how Alice looked like when she was young, but she's actually an old lady who is mentally ill and believes she's still in high school. I believe they intentionally didn't make an "Old Alice" sprite because that will just destroy young boys' dreams of her. I mean, cmon. She is just so adorably cute, then you see her old version full of wrinkles and all that. That will just suck IMO.

As for END2, I'm sorry, but I just couldn't recall the details. But if I'm not mistaken, they revealed the whole story there. Takumi remembers all of his past. Then, errr... I forgot. LOL. I remember it has something to do with the real Alice who used the powers of the Majokoi Nikki, but I just forgot the details.

END2 was actually quite vague. I didn't really get the part where the ending music starts playing.
Did Takumi get killed or something? I have a feeling that he was killed by alice with a cogwheel :confused: (The background cg had bloody cogwheels and Takumi groaned twice. Prior to that Alice had mentioned that they should stay in the clocktower together. Then she apologized profusedly, which Takumi DIDN'T MIND, and said she should continue with her "own story" or something... Then the game abruptly ends)

END2 was actually quite vague. I didn't really get the part where the ending music starts playing.
Did Takumi get killed or something? I have a feeling that he was killed by alice with a cogwheel :confused: (The background cg had bloody cogwheels and Takumi groaned twice. Prior to that Alice had mentioned that they should stay in the clocktower together. Then she apologized profusedly, which Takumi DIDN'T MIND, and said she should continue with her "own story" or something... Then the game abruptly ends)

I would go back and replay it if I still had the game installed, but I recently uninstalled it to free some space for the upcoming releases. And I just started a new game so I don't feel like reinstalling. If you use a text hooker and give me a pastebin of the ending scene or something, I can read it and see if I can remember the details. Hehe.

[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION]; haha, kinda expected that. Cant be an entire game again, 2 stories sound good for me.

Need new title from them though, its been long either case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779