Visual Novel Cafe

[MENTION=83906]lilygel[/MENTION] ; majokoi looks good thanks. and yea useless narration annoys me too. reminds me, ive been reading some lns lately and sometimes there is so much useless crap and exposition... no authorsan, i do not need yet another explanation of the heroines secondary sex characteristics... anyways...

*hugs [MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION] ;* how youve been?

[MENTION=10115]kactaplb[/MENTION]; welcome back.

Still busying tidying up details before the assembling on monday. I hope my VN life can resume smoothly after almost 2 years of hiatus...

Animaksiat Avatar.. Hina from Sengoku Koihime eh? damn that game.. when will Baseson release the 18+ version of it? lol lol lol.. the all age version is already heavenly enough.. I can't imagine the "full" version one.

i playing whirlpool's ryuutsubasa no melodia & kuro no kyousitsu :)
ryuutsubasa is very interesting story and kuro no kyousitsu is very exciting :)
Bishop's products always excite and ecstasy! i like this company ~

NEW COMP UP AND RUNNING.
TIME TO WRECK THROUGH SOME VNS FOR GOD'S SAKE.
But only after tomorrow's surgery....
[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]; [MENTION=39]Kou[/MENTION]; Thanks for helping throughout.

i playing whirlpool's ryuutsubasa no melodia & kuro no kyousitsu :)
ryuutsubasa is very interesting story and kuro no kyousitsu is very exciting :)
Bishop's products always excite and ecstasy! i like this company ~

o.o that's.. so you like "that kind" of game eh? I just can't stomach game with darker sides like that.. I can't even let myself play through Madou koukaku "evil" path..

btw.. about madou koukaku. is there any secret ending there if you finish all the other routes? that true history left me with the blue from some loss..

o.o that's.. so you like "that kind" of game eh? I just can't stomach game with darker sides like that.. I can't even let myself play through Madou koukaku "evil" path..

btw.. about madou koukaku. is there any secret ending there if you finish all the other routes? that true history left me with the blue from some loss..

um... well... i finish ending kind is true ending, and neneka, marugiretta, feruano. risel ending is not clear but i knew that ending story... and overload ending(vice) also not clear but that ending story i knew..

i play madou koukaku year is 2013. 4. 26. and play period is a week. afterward i don't madou koukaku because that game ending almost clear and game contents drained.

if you want madou koukaku several ending refer to the this home page : http://www53.atwiki.jp/madoukoukaku/ <- this page 5.11. is several ending~

i'm sorry ~~

no problem just curious if there any other ending.. because I don't want to play the overlord end.

would anyone please share me the plugin for 天色アイルノーツ , mine get eaten by virus and now cant play the game

Teruteru gratz. Go get em.

This nostalgic chord game is such a disappointment. I expected more. Whoevers played, does it get better? Ill prolly drop it for now

I just started alice=alice. The language is really simple and it's kind of fun. It's my first time playing an otome game, but it seems to be 15+. ( aka no sex or anything . )

The art is really nice.

This nostalgic chord game is such a disappointment. I expected more. Whoevers played, does it get better? Ill prolly drop it for now

Unfortunately No, it only gets worse. I'd drop it if I were you, saying "waste of time" might be a little too mean but It definitely belongs to "very bad" game category.

NEW COMP UP AND RUNNING.
TIME TO WRECK THROUGH SOME VNS FOR GOD'S SAKE.
But only after tomorrow's surgery....
[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION]; [MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; [MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]; [MENTION=39]Kou[/MENTION]; Thanks for helping throughout.

no problem, i hope the surgery went well, teruteru

would anyone please share me the plugin for 天色アイルノーツ , mine get eaten by virus and now cant play the game

what plugins? i don't remember ailnauts have a plugins

drop it!

=.=

Aint easy with 1 hand now. Had too many backlogged titles to download, missing a lot of other copies too, probably all lost in the previous harddisk. No choice but to re-install now.

=.=

Aint easy with 1 hand now. Had too many backlogged titles to download, missing a lot of other copies too, probably all lost in the previous harddisk. No choice but to re-install now.

what happened to your other hand? did the doctor cut them?

Reactions: lconklejean
[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION]; Remember i said i tore my left wrist ligament? Underwent surgery for it. Yes surgeon/prof did some small cuts and small keyhole size holes to fix the prob. Now in a massive bandage till next wed.

Hahaha, still figuring out what games/cg/songs i missed over the past few months.

I enjoyed these
devil on g-string
tsukihime
Fate/stay night
hashizora no memoria
bible black
discipline
grisaia no kaijitsu
school days
Sunflower girls
Lets meow meow
I really enjoyed the sense of choice in h-scenes for bible black and school days. The only thing i dislike are multiple guys

I wish I could go mop up my current game (3/4 scenes passed; the end is near, goodness, I must be mining too deep)...but I need to do midterm paper first...

Why am I so tolerant, that I can throw creativity outta the window and read on...?

Hooksoft Vocal Collection (first of two) to be released before month's end...now I will see whether SugirlyWish's OP got a full version...

I enjoyed these
devil on g-string
tsukihime
Fate/stay night
hashizora no memoria
bible black
discipline
grisaia no kaijitsu
school days
Sunflower girls
Lets meow meow
I really enjoyed the sense of choice in h-scenes for bible black and school days. The only thing i dislike are multiple guys

Heavy story with dark aura eh..
you might want to try Swan Song. http://vndb.org/v914

you might want to check out other product from where those games you like came from like Akabei soft 2, Type-Moon, Active soft etc.
check it out from vndb.org

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts
walls. wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to upload?
RJ386792
RJ433328
RJ140657
RJ181779