Visual Novel Cafe

Comp officially RIP-ed when I sent it for fixing. Originally intended to change for a better graphic card only, but comp's a little too old, with all the costs and trouble to make sure it installs successfully, I gave up the process. Its time to change a new comp I guess.

Back to eroge topic, sure its still sad to see companies close, especially the non-nukige centered ones. Akabei will probably not be affected by this, cant say the least for the other minor companies whom may be treading on thin lines now seeing that epic fail products = good game effectively.

It is usually better to buy a whole new computer than fix an old one. I also have an old Pentium IV and there's no point in fixing it since it will be basically buying all the parts. I'm also thinking of upgrading my current setup, but just the thought of having to back up all my data so I can change to a better motherboard is holding me back. Reformat is such a scary word. Especially now that I have done a lot of customizations.

As for Juukishi, I already have it installed with the patch but I haven't tried it yet. I try to play only one VN at a time. Anyway, I hope I do see Hagure's art on VNs with more substance at the very least.

Now on my third route for Clover Day's. Done with Izumi and Tsubame. Currently in the middle of Hekiru+Hikaru route. So far, it's fun, but nothing epic. Well, it is Alcot.

Sucks to be when I am at home most of time these days, and I dont have any comp i can use to play my vns on..
*dying a silent death*

T______T

Gone upcountry; gotta put VNs on hold (only place I can deploy is smack dab in the front of the house...and the one I'm playing have reached the "ecchi portion") Technically, I can play the clean Keyorina, but I don't want to at the moment.

Still got Pokemon X/Y and a couple PC games to keep me occupied though.

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION] why not buying some affordable computer... something that cost 200 dollar maybe less... it's good enough to play VNs

Was already planning to buy a new desktop within this year, but i planned for the later part of the year when i kiss bye bye to that 'job' of 2 years.
Now its still early. I did pm check for some recommendations of the comp's specs i should consider, but he hasnt replied me since.

Was already planning to buy a new desktop within this year, but i planned for the later part of the year when i kiss bye bye to that 'job' of 2 years.
Now its still early. I did pm check for some recommendations of the comp's specs i should consider, but he hasnt replied me since.

send me the specs you're dreaming of and your budget! i'll do some quick research for it

[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION]; Sorry for extremely late reply. Will try and get back to you ASAP.

Any things up these days? We're very close to April wave.

Love Sweets...nothing else catches my eyes for this month.

...now I need to wait for my Sims 3 craze to wear off...but it's not a complete takeover.

FUC******************************************************

How the heck did I miss the trial for Demonion II?!?!?!? I checked everyday.... But guess I cant play either.

FUC******************************************************

How the heck did I miss the trial for Demonion II?!?!?!? I checked everyday.... But guess I cant play either.

Wai another week and you can play the full version :thumbup:

Holy sh...

PriministAr's out on DMM...with brand new content. I wonder if that newest content will be released as update on the site, as did with 'Nauts (I'd like to believe this one is not @)...

Finally finished a route in Juukishi. I wouldn't say it's terribad, but it's not good either. I'd give it an average. There are a couple of nice moments that will pull you in but it's mostly just your regular bland eroge. It's true that it lacks event CGs though. And the comedy in the prologue part is not my type. It was pretty lame. And since it's short, there is a lack in development, both for the plot and characters. Well, I don't think this one was made to be an epic release. Anyway, I'll keep the game until I need to free space in my drive. It's not something I'll include in my collection. I'll just grab some of the CGs I liked off of image boards.

Ricotta announces yet another game for Walkure Romanze Re:tell. Promo pic's only Ayako and Noel for now, no hints to anything yet.

Ricottaの新作『ワルキューレロマンツェRe:tell』制作が決定しました!
今作のメインキャラクターである、ノエルと綾子が描かれたキービジュアルと作品ロゴを公開しましたので、ぜひご覧くださいませ。

作品ページは後日公開となりますので、楽しみにお待ちください!

My guess: A clean version.

...and I've read that Karen patch for PriministAr will be on the official site soon...

My guess: A clean version.

...and I've read that Karen patch for PriministAr will be on the official site soon...

nah.... i doubt there'll be another clean version from ricotta... not after their failure from princess lover.
which was the very reason they never applied kaneko ayano's route to pc version until now.

Seems like we already got a torrent of Rance.Well i knew that Memoria-Rance and Pretty Cation will get their torrents pretty fast,but didnt expected this much.

Literally No Game No Life for me now.....

Life w/o VNs were never this painful..... Why did my comp have to break down....

Reactions: espiekerella
I did got started on Love Sweets after all...done with one route too (Iori). I'll just say that I love the easygoing stories that seems to be somewhat prevalent as of late. After all, I don't need any more stress than necessary...

To lose a computer is like losing one's life in this age...especially when your hard drive goes along with it....

Hello! New here. I started ' Flowers ' today. I'm using ITH/Translator but I'm also learning Japanese. It's good to reinforce my little knowledge of grammar, I suppose.

After this I plan on playing ' Flyable Heart ' ( cute cute art! ') . I also found Rance 9 / Eiyuu*Senki Gold, which both look interesting.

Does anyone have some recommendations? I read through most of this thread last night and tried to find some interesting ones, but only found a small portion.

Anyways, into flowers, the art is really really pretty.
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
The grammar is easy, besides the casual/passive forms. ( Those stump me, as I can't quite understand them??? ) . And my lack of vocab is a problem, but the ITH/trans tool really helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts