Visual Novel Cafe

[MENTION=83906]lilygel[/MENTION]; Not that I dislike, just will never go around playing them I guess. If its anything I dislike, its their artist bekkankou, whose over-abuse of the similar looking characters will never ever be forgiven in my books. Look at all their heroines, its just literally a different hair color each time. I MEAN IT.
[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION]; not those images again, lol.

And yes, VN adapted animes are generally bad, I mean bad. Character designs would save it, the common 1 cour symtomps either. Probably only Steins;Gate in recent memory and years have made it good enough for general vn-gamers to accept. Maybe mashiiro too and some others whom I cant remember properly. Lest, look at what recent ones did. Walkure was a walking disaster that happened, and it is my favorite game till date. Yosuga was ok I guess, but original game was only about the twincest that everyone lusted for. Nothing saves a VN-adapted anime unless there's a big push and solid funding behind the project. In short, original is still best.

I feel you. I can easily mistake one character from one VN to another, which did happen more than once or twice.

I haven't played S;G and Walkure so I don't know about them. Mashiro was sort of fine, but I didn't like the VN in the first place. Yosuga was, well, Yosuga. LOL. I also haven't played the VN yet.

I fell asleep. This is why I try not to read while lying down. But it's tiring trying to stay sitting up straight. I want to finish at least one more story.

bATaAdd.png

Can't resist posting this in the wake of "clone"

Just finished common route of Tsuyokiss next.Game itself is not bad but its definitely not at the level of original tsuyokiss.The quality of comedy is not as great as before, (well without samesuga i guess this is impossible) and even though i liked all of them, heroines feels empty (or a little too simple?) when you compare them with originals. ( Cherry / Kinu - Neko / Otome - Kowane / Nagomi ) nevertheless a little worse version of a great game is still pretty enjoyable,for me at least, will finish it for sure.

Of all days my graphic card has to spoil (yet again) when I finally got off playing my vns....

WHYTHESETHINGSALWAYSHAPPENTOME.jpg

Pretty sure its a graphic card problem, had it a week ago, before it somehow resolved by itself...
Oh well, gonna see how.

*says go to zoo, backdrop is amusement park* Me: Mann, that's a part of budget cut? It's not like I don't understand Japanese.

...speaking about graphics card busted...my home's desktop's graphic card seems to be done for according to my brother...it's so bad it can only run on safe mode.

Looks like each story in the Daitoshokan FD is shorter than I expected. I should be able to finish this by tomorrow.

Condolences to you two. Although, I also have issues with my card. It easily overheats so I can't play games that much, unless I can run it in a really low resolution and settings (luckily, VNs are fine). It sucks since it's a DDR5 and I just got it this January (no buyer's remorse here). It will be a while before I can buy a new one. Hopefully, before the year ends, I'd have enough money. I also plan on getting a new case for better cooling. And the next time I get a new card, I'll bring my CPU and test it myself.

Oh, by the way, I just checked April games and I think I'll get Pretty x Cation and Houkago no Futekikakusha at the very least. I haven't tried any of the Lovely x Cation games because most of the heroines looked like old ladies cosplaying as high school girls to me, but the character designs in Pretty x Cation are well within my strike zone. On the other hand, Houkago no Futekikakusha seems to have a gloomy atmosphere to it so it will be a nice change from my usual picks. And I might also get Majo Koi Nikki (love Inugami Kira art). I also want to get that yuri VN but I'm sick of the missionary school setting so I'll pass on that one.

what kind of cards you guys are using... i myself using a cheap one... since i don't playing american games that requires nice graphic cards... i bought mine around $45 and it's still in good shape

The broken one was a pretty old one that can run up to something like Assassin's Creed Brotherhood...a full-sized GeForce, can't remember the model.

The one I'm using is the GTX 660M that comes with the laptop. It had been tested up to Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag...but most of it is used for this

BtbO5Hb.jpg

The game on the top left still leave the text visible so that I can read, and I can always hit auto on the lower right game...or just go smack it line by line myself...just making use of 1920x1080 monitor...

I use Inno3D GT440 1GB DDR5. I can play games without glitch. It's just that it easily reaches temperatures above 95C.

@pingtoryan
Must be nice to have a gaming gfx card and a 1080p monitor. I can hook my PC to a large TV, but the native resolution is just 720p. I can go higher but the text get highly aliased. It's so bad you can't read anything.

Almost done. I only need to read Nagi, Tsugumi, and their Appendix stories. I so love Kiritani Hana's voice.
Df2G73K.jpg

Man, if I read which graphic cards all of you have I'm somehow disappointed in my own graphic card. My laptop is five years old and so is the graphic card ... a nVidia GeForce 9600M GT with 2GB.

But I can't say anything bad about it ... I can play Battlefield 4 with it, but yeah, the processor is the problem -_- In the end it's enough for me since I'm not a graphic fetishist or anything like that. It's enough for the games I want to play (and for VN's too). There's still time until I'll need a PC ... to be exact, until there's an exact release date for The Witcher 3 :D

VNs these days...had moved onto widescreen.

Even VN had increased consumption in resources...but it's still nothing major, because VN rarely got moving parts...

im using xfx radeon HD 5570...
at least i can still play MHF... haven't tried the MHO yet, though...

http://baseson.nexton-net.jp/koihime-eiyuutan/

Did anyone saw this? is this a new remake of koihime,or a new game at koihime musou timeline with kazuto being protag while other characters doesnt appear,or just what is this? im pretty confused here, if there is someone who could understand what is it please explain to me.well at least sui's imouto is pretty cute.

Monster Hunter?

yep! story of my daily life (when not working)

http://baseson.nexton-net.jp/koihime-eiyuutan/

Did anyone saw this? is this a new remake of koihime,or a new game at koihime musou timeline with kazuto being protag while other characters doesnt appear,or just what is this? im pretty confused here, if there is someone who could understand what is it please explain to me.well at least sui's imouto is pretty cute.

i think it's a remake with + generals from the Koihime online game... it's still unclear yet!

dammit... why are they making this... im fed enough with koihime musou! where's Sengoku Koihime's sequel or 18 years version!!! :angvoodoo:

nexton sure is getting my nerves!

Reactions: Kri
yep! story of my daily life (when not working)

i think it's a remake with + generals from the Koihime online game... it's still unclear yet!

dammit... why are they making this... im fed enough with koihime musou! where's Sengoku Koihime's sequel or 18 years version!!! :angvoodoo:

nexton sure is getting my nerves!

Well i'll be pretty happy if its a remake with new arts since koihime is one of my favorite games.i just hope they dont screw this up like making a game for just generals from the Koihime online game or something like that.Anyway im pretty sure there'll be +18 version of sengoku koihime since they are still updating website weekly and making pool every month with wallpapers etc.most likely they will announce it at middle of summer.

But im not really sure about this new koihime thing, i just have a bad feeling about it.

Mine's a real old card though... Not worth mentioning.
Still havent done anything about my comp yet.. Dont know how long i may drag this out...

Two routes down for Neighbor Love War...3 scenes each, not too long if you ask me...

My computer is filling up...too tired to start making backups. Maybe I should just consider pulling everything to external and just leave it at that...

fffffff daito fandisk out already? i haven't touched eroge for months....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts