Visual Novel Cafe

Been playing Clover Days these past few days and finally reached the first choice...
Its hard to refuse the twins but i want to see Izumi's route first.
ahh my heart aches....

finally.... my baldr sky zero 2 copies are arrived... this way i don't have to wait for people to release them...

at worst if no one share them yet, might gonna upload them... gonna take times though.......i don't have a good connection

Seems like Effordom Soft are getting disbanded.Well with the Juukishi tragedy its pretty normal i guess,They should know that making a full priced game with 30 cg (one non-h for per heroine) would make people mad,as a result Juukishi's current score is "10" at egs.This is the worst score i have ever seen.

Seems like Effordom Soft are getting disbanded.Well with the Juukishi tragedy its pretty normal i guess,They should know that making a full priced game with 30 cg (one non-h for per heroine) would make people mad,as a result Juukishi's current score is "10" at egs.This is the worst score i have ever seen.

Oh my... Thats horrible news. I really mean it. Given the arguments about the game and its cg/plot issues, I think its just overhyped to a mega-extent. But I really dont think it would lead to disbanding? I think people pumped enough sales and pre-orders through sheer trust to only be betrayed later by the game, but disband.... There goes Hagure Yuuki's art already then. Wonder where's she headed to then next...

[MENTION=21095]pingtoryan[/MENTION];

Hagure Yuuki's official twitter.

[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION] i don't see any tweet related to effordom soft being disbanded...

c1.jpg

Not from me, i cant locate the twit anymore too...

Attachments

• c1.jpg
    c1.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 98
[MENTION=77]Terumi[/MENTION] maybe a late april fools prank?

currently confirming with my friend in akiba, they might hear something...

edit: confirmed with some friends.... apparently the rumour was spread at tweet around 20 hours ago, Yuuki Hagure was tweeting this, but then again in a count of minutes, he deleted it... so far no confirmation nor comment from the official effordom soft.

Last edited:
I still see the new patch for Jyuukishi up I guess...
Its as big as a shock to anyone else whenever they read... Too sudden already. I am somewhat aware of the negative-ness generated by that 'kusoge', but disbanding? >.<

I still see the new patch for Jyuukishi up I guess...
Its as big as a shock to anyone else whenever they read... Too sudden already. I am somewhat aware of the negative-ness generated by that 'kusoge', but disbanding? >.<

well... it's inevitable in my opinion... because juukishi failed so hard, it'll be very hard for effordomsoft to get a sales in their next product... so disbanding is also an option. besides... even if their disbanding, most of the crew will be just transferred to their homebase at akabeiisoft, not for hagure yuuki that is, since illustrators are free

I feel they could have still been given another chance though... Other companies have done worse yet they are still around.
However I get the point of pushing for a next game, they did change the entire backstage crew from koikishi to jyuukishi and still failed this one.
Yup, I hope I will still see more Hagure Yuuki in LNs, her art is simply too pretty not to use.
Akabei's got enough problems with their multi-branding in the first place, just focus on 2-3 of them would be nice.

I feel they could have still been given another chance though... Other companies have done worse yet they are still around.
However I get the point of pushing for a next game, they did change the entire backstage crew from koikishi to jyuukishi and still failed this one.
Yup, I hope I will still see more Hagure Yuuki in LNs, her art is simply too pretty not to use.
Akabei's got enough problems with their multi-branding in the first place, just focus on 2-3 of them would be nice.

the others maybe did worse... but this was effordomsoft 2nd product... judging by the success of the debut, this was a very fatal blow, people already lost their trust, just take a look at the score at egs... the worst ever seen... even in par with demon x tea...
i really doubt people would still spending a yukichi (10000yen) just for pre-ordering their another product before knowing it wont be another failure, and not to mention, the game was delayed once... considering that the game failed, this also a hugh minus.

the others maybe did worse... but this was effordomsoft 2nd product... judging by the success of the debut, this was a very fatal blow, people already lost their trust, just take a look at the score at egs... the worst ever seen... even in par with demon x tea...
i really doubt people would still spending a yukichi (10000yen) just for pre-ordering their another product before knowing it wont be another failure, and not to mention, the game was delayed once... considering that the game failed, this also a hugh minus.

Though I didnt wanna admit, but 100% truth is what i see here.. RIP then. T__T

Though I didnt wanna admit, but 100% truth is what i see here.. RIP then. T__T

well, but that was just my opinion... it's still not clear if they're gonna be disbanded yet or no, it's all up to akabeiisoft as their boss.
i myself almost pre-ordered a copy of juukishi, before i knew they was delayed, i quickly canceled it (wouldn't want another sakura sakura experience), and after the game release and played, deep in my heart, im so glad i canceled them.
im pretty damn sure many of gamers who bought the game dissapointed as hell. so i can pretty sure, effordomsoft would have a hard time to make a come back. since people wont be deceived again by illustration nor summary anymore.

Oh my... Thats horrible news. I really mean it. Given the arguments about the game and its cg/plot issues, I think its just overhyped to a mega-extent. But I really dont think it would lead to disbanding? I think people pumped enough sales and pre-orders through sheer trust to only be betrayed later by the game, but disband.... There goes Hagure Yuuki's art already then. Wonder where's she headed to then next...
Well i dont think its that "horrible",of course disbanding a vn company will never a good new,but with this Juukishi crush im pretty sure no one will buy their next product so i think they played safe at least.

Also i dont think this is about a "fail" or not.Every company has some bad games,its pretty natural.But the problem is they didnt take this serious,its like they thought "well whatever we do will sell anyway,so why would we work hard for a game" and this made people mad.Seriously making a 30 cg for a full priced game is too sloppy,and its not like they are key or typemoon.Just because the first game was good doesnt mean everyone will blind and buy everything you guys made.I can understand if the writing is bad or the ending sucks or something like that,but i will never understand this cg thing.I mean didnt any of them just looked gallery and thought "isnt this too few?" or something like that?

In short i also pretty like yuuki's art but i think effordomsoft got what they deserves,And its not like crew will die or something,they will just transfer to other akabesoft brands.

kay... a little bit of OOT... today is the day where, XP-tan closed her age... and i just happen to found this video, made by some indonesian guy (maybe im not sure) on the facebook...
i hope anyone who ever use XP before would still remember what've she did for all of us windows user, before 7 nor vista were around.

NOTE: THIS IS A VERY SADDENING AND MOVING SCENE, IF YOU CAN'T STAND FOR IT PLEASE DO NOT PLAY IT.

Windows XP...is needed, because bloody Seven will not take 16 bit stuff. *looks at Nijiiro Stories, the bloody 16 bit installer refuses to run on my Seven PC so I never get to bloody play it*

...at least a computer in my home still run on XP...only need to get its Graphics card replaced...

Windows XP...is needed, because bloody Seven will not take 16 bit stuff. *looks at Nijiiro Stories, the bloody 16 bit installer refuses to run on my Seven PC so I never get to bloody play it*

...at least a computer in my home still run on XP...only need to get its Graphics card replaced...

how im very relief to hear it.... it was like a salvation for me who watched that video... i can say im very fond of XP, 8 years of her service really helped me alot before i changed to 7 on 2010...
i don't know who made this video, but i guess he also had the same feeling as me.
XP really did a great job for everything... even eroges... most of old eroge can't be run in 7... that's why i refused to use 7 when she was first release in 2007.

The thing that rustled me real badly is Keyorina/FA incompatibility on Win 7 (although it had been fixed by the mean of patch and Win 7 compatible version, can't get my hands on the former's Win 7 patch)...and I CAN'T PLAY SIM TOWER!!!

On the plus side...Win 7 does allow for more processing power, and games of the kind rely more on processing power...I'll be darned the day GeForce Experience detects Artificial Girl 3 or something like that. More processing power also mean that I can do mining more effectively.

at this moment... i'll just cry on my bed tonight...

XP-tan... im so very sad... :crushed:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01165403 RJ01165876 RJ01166085 RJ01167465 RJ01168773 RJ01169912 in mexa ? thx
marcusfinly wrote on gengariscool's profile.
Thanks once again for all of the great posts