Just started watching Code: Breaker. I have read few chapters last night and I just found out that it has an Anime Adaptation :o

I see
th_0tive.gif

Reactions: clevelandclevel
Just finished watching Code: Breaker. Not satisfied with the ending =3=. But, I'll continue reading the manga ~

Yosaga no sora is a wonderful series, some of the finest strong line art in any anime ...very beautiful work. The story is powerful, too bad it is too strong for many westerners to accept or appreciate.

Horizon is turning out better and better, i really love it. I will be very sorry when it is over, i have 18 stored up for after work today.

I am really enjoying an older series that i started watching out of duty as i have to study the older works to compare and to take to our staff and planning sessions for new series and the ones we are working on now. It turned out to have a really good story and is one of the few visionary future stories about cities under and on the sea that works and makes sense. The story is fun too, very exciting. I am about 2/3 of the way thru, the art is very 2000's style but the overall effect is still good.It is Daphne in the Dazzling Blue (光と水のダフネ Hikari to Mizu no Dafune) by J.C. Staff, one of their earlier works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Tanaka tanaka wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html
I really want to play this game but I don't have the money.
So please upload it.
Kateni wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you please update this thing to Ver1.12(24.09.26)? Thank you!
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would it be possible to update this? Thanks as always.
Midnight Seaside to v1.04