Ohisashiburi desu! Never been here for a while because of work

Well, I am watching quite a few new love-come titles. Some of them are Norin, D-fragments and Nisekoi. Nisekoi is quite the watch as you'll some nostalgic similarities in animation style with Bakemonogatari and the likes. The story is also interesting, very different and sets it apart from some titles.

This is me being rare watching sports anime, but I love Dia No Ace right now. The story isn't bad at all. With Free and Kuroko no Basuke being the talk of the town in the sports anime department(annd ehem, yaoi dep't, peace!), this one is a treat for it will remind you of Sakuragi's days because of Sawamura.

Well, that's it. Those are just mah cup of tea and feel free to drop your opinion in. Ja!

Happiness Charge PreCure 1

An interesting start to a new season of the Pretty Cure franchise! Cure Princess and Cure Lovely have the makings of a good team. Their very different personalities will probably generate some fun interchanges. I wonder how long till Cure Fortune joins up with them?

The music is nice, and the artwork is reminiscent of HeartCatch PreCure.

Looks like Happiness Charge PreCure will be a good watch!

Started re watching (宇宙戦艦ヤマト, Uchū Senkan Yamato) Star Blazers 2199, my it is old style..but a classic and the remake is really good so i thought i better see the original. Thankfully i have a full set of the remastered version. But it was a bit much to take too much of all at once, like being dragged backwards in a time warp and i keep seeing so many tings we do much better now in anime production..so i switched to a old much beloved series, The Tower of Druaga ドルアーガの塔 〜the Aegis of URUK〜, Doruāga no Tō ~ji Ījisu obu Uruku~ what a wonderful series it is..... and now i better catch up on Witchcraft works, and another future classic, Toaru Hikuushi e no Koiuta, which is a lovely series, and well done, and shows off the love of flying and airship stories much better IMHO than Master M's latest rather over valued movie from Studio G. I am not a fan of his, he had his day but we have come so much farther than his Disney style characters..and rather odd sense of fantasy. I respect him but he is far from our best. Modern work is much better. OK back to work.

-------------------------------------

見て再起動し(宇宙戦艦ヤマト、宇宙戦艦ヤマト)戦艦2199 、私の古いスタイルです..しかし、クラシックとリメイクは本当に良いですので、私はより良いオリジナルを参照してくださいと思った。ありがたいことに私はリマスター版のフルセットを持っている。しかし、それは···タイムワープで後方にドラッグし、私たちはアニメ制作でより良い今やるように多くのティンズを見保ついるような、一度にすべてのあまりを取るために少しくらいだったので、私は古いずっと愛されシリーズに切り替えドルアーガドルアーガの塔塔〜 URUK 〜、 Doruāga noに〜 JI ĪjisuオブUruku 〜素晴らしきシリーズ、それがあるのイージス.....そして今私はより良い魔術の動作に追いつくと、別の未来の古典的な、とあるHikuushiは素敵なシリーズです全く恋唄を電子ず、よくやった、とはるかに良い私見マスターMの最新むしろの上よりも飛んで飛行船の物語の愛を披露メーカーGからの映画、私は彼のファンではないを大切に、彼は彼の日があったが、我々は···そんなに遠く彼のディズニースタイルの文字より来るとファンタジーの奇妙な意味している。私は彼を尊敬し、彼は今のところ私たちの最善のです。現代の仕事ははるかに優れています。 [OK]を仕事に戻る。

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Tanaka tanaka wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html
I really want to play this game but I don't have the money.
So please upload it.
Kateni wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you please update this thing to Ver1.12(24.09.26)? Thank you!
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would it be possible to update this? Thanks as always.
Midnight Seaside to v1.04