Tonari no Seki-kun 05

That poor girl is going to have a nervous breakdown by the end of the series! :evillaugh:

Next time, put a Spoiler Tag. Please...

For the purpose of this thread, posting general, non-plot-spoiling information about an anime is encouraged, not discouraged. Little comments that help people figure out what kind of anime it is, and whether they will like it, is the point of the thread. Only sensitive information requires spoilers. Things you could read in a MAL description, for instance, would not be considered spoiler worthy.

Been a bit busy but watched some Danshi koukousei no nichijou, and it is a pretty good time! Lots of silly jokes with boy's imagination and silly things they get up too. Nice because it can't rely on the crutch of moe when content is lacking: they just need actual content to keep the pace moving. :)
Not the funniest thing I've seen, but still enjoyable. Also once again we have the voice of Gintoki, too. :D

Reactions: Leggy
Seitokai Yakuindomo S2 Episode 05

Next time, put a Spoiler Tag. Please...

What information have I spoiled? I have given no specific information about this episode, or any other, merely commented generally on a character.

For the purpose of this thread, posting general, non-plot-spoiling information about an anime is encouraged, not discouraged. Little comments that help people figure out what kind of anime it is, and whether they will like it, is the point of the thread. Only sensitive information requires spoilers. Things you could read in a MAL description, for instance, would not be considered spoiler worthy.

Been a bit busy but watched some Danshi koukousei no nichijou, and it is a pretty good time! Lots of silly jokes with boy's imagination and silly things they get up too. Nice because it can't rely on the crutch of moe when content is lacking: they just need actual content to keep the pace moving. :)
Not the funniest thing I've seen, but still enjoyable. Also once again we have the voice of Gintoki, too. :D

Thank you! That's exactly it.

Of course you didn't. Don't mind......
miss-bone-250.gif

Reactions: Leggy
I LIKE having extra info there just isn't time to catch up or even scan ALL of the series around, and it is a nice help to have a few hints.

hmm, watched Buddy System new ep, still a fine show visually but get a bit tired of the SUPER POWERFUL evil...

1. Overlord
2. Evil facist dictatorship
3. immortal villan

used in plots, Would be more fun if the evil guys were not so darned successful and not quite sooo evil. but the visuals and the air ships are awesome and it is amazing how they manage to keep mecha alive with superb animation and even a bit or romance hidden away.

finally had time for the newest ep of Log Horizon and it continues to be superb..very very good work they are doing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Tanaka tanaka wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01280589.html
I really want to play this game but I don't have the money.
So please upload it.
Kateni wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you please update this thing to Ver1.12(24.09.26)? Thank you!
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, would it be possible to update this? Thanks as always.
Midnight Seaside to v1.04