What kind of stuff do you dislike?

Morning again Plex, I was up a fw hours ago, but fell out at my PC again. hehe I got key marks in my forehead lol

I dislike when one of the dogs get sick

I bet that's a sight to see Kimmy..... * ASDF* :p

I dislike when my boys are sick.

hehe yea, hey i wrote you on your board yesterday about the picture that is on your board section there Plex.

I dislike when my mom calls me, and bugs me about going to church on Sunday's with her, because I am dammed and need help.

I dislike that if you are not part of the "Status Quo" you are a outcast that is possessed by demons!

+1 to you on that one Plex, I like being able to speak my mind.

I dislike not being able to be myself sometimes as it may, or does freak people out, or seem not normal for others.

I dislike photos of my self so much so that I don't think but a handful actually exist :P

+1 again Plex, I think I have maybe 3 or 4 pictures of myself, I know Jan has a bunch somewhere hidden because if I found em, I would burn them haha! But I must have 100000sssss of pics of her, all over the place lol. Strange huh? lol

I dislike having my picture taken.

I dislike spending 4+ hours in the ER over something that should have taken 2 or less.

I dislike having to stop something I start in the middle of it.

hahahaa! That is called getting OLD hun, do not think you got that going on yet LOL!

I dislike having brain farts....so annoying

Well you have me beat by a few years but I'm old enough to forget :P

I dislike having to chase my dog when she gets loose from her chain......

I dislike my neighbors cat, his name is Judge he is a huge fat orange tabby, and he sits on my Jeep all the time. I really want to shoot him with a BB Gun, but I can not hurt animals like that SO i have to turn the water hose on him HEHE!

I dislike the neighbors 12 cats :| I have to sit outside with my cat when I feed her just to ensure she gets the food.

0.0! OMG You got a Cat Lady that lives next door? OMG No freakin wonder why your moving! LOL!

I dislike the phone

It a couple actually lol they also have a dog that I want to steal (a jack russel).

I dislike the trash collectors around here. I mean it's their job and they should be thankful for it but they whine when you set out a few more bags than usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Yulo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello Ryzen111, could please you reupload?
if you can update, thanks a lot.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...llenge-v23-10-27-v1-0-10-jpn-chn-eng.1386171/
THX.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx