What kind of stuff do you dislike?

I dislike when they trash man comes, and seems to dump more on the darn street than in the truck. SO I call their work and complain then they got to come back out and clean it up, and they have said nasty things to me before over it.

I dislike having shows with friends ( show - fighting and stuff like that )

I like boobs...... Oh wait I said that all ready XD

I like when people have the wrong ideal about me lol (I act like a something but in actuality I am the complete opposite, guess that is why names such as perplexing fit me so well XD )

+1 again to the boobs, me too me too!

I like to watch other women try on cloths LOL! (weird fetish of mine)

^ This is the dislike thread GM and Perplexing >.> What you two doing xD

I dislike haters who just hate for no reason at all.

WAHAHAH OOPSIE! LMAO! thaks King LOL think we both were going SO fast at posting did not realize it LOL!

I dislike when I make mistakes ROFL!

^ King is here to watch out! No worries!

I dislike trolls when playing games...

+1 to that one King :)

I dislike Trolls on Forums, I have left so many forums due to people being asshats it is not even funny.

hehe

I dislike when the dog just HAS to go outside, then just sits on the front porch. She jumps around like she just has to potty and barks an carries on, let her out, she stops and sits and stares out at the yard.....grr!

Judge does that the freakin dam cat, I swear I really dislike that cat. He pooped on my Jeep once! dam cat

I dislike the fact that I like animals to the point that I couldn't hurt them even if they deserved it.

+1 Plex totally agreed lol! now I can hunt for deer, turkey ect and all, but for domestic animals nah, can not do it :( now, I can bust the water hose out on em and spray em really good LOL!

I dislike current gas prices.

I dislike hunting honestly. I love guns (although I don't and won't own one) but I dislike killing animals period...... that's what McDonald's is for :P

:( Now I feel bad because I do hunt (Like I had said before tho, only because my daddy did not get a little boy to do that crap with, so I kind of bend and do the Guy Stuff with the daddy! LOL!)

I dislike gerbils! they bite hard!

Eh i don't hate those who hunt because honestly (especially in Ohio) we need hunters particularly deer hunters due to the over population we have of them. I just personally don't like to do it.

I dislike groundhogs. Damn things are always tearing up my yard.

hehe Groundhogs are cute (NOT) lol

I dislike my dog at the moment, she is sitting here just staring at me, every so often goes WOOF! to scare me because I am not expecting it. SHE IS PICKING ON ME! lol

LOL good dog :p

I dislike when I'm sitting on the couch with the laptop, the cat jumps full force into the window to get my attention so that she can get some food.

I dislike when Lady wants her hungry's and I am taking a nap or sleeping, and she decides to just do a 200lb body flop on my tummy, it hurts :(

@ Plex: Meanie! :P not a good dog lol!

+500 to Plex ewww!!! hehe.

I dislike having to wait for someone I know that seems to take for ever, and a day to get ready to leave the house. I take a while but my lord. 3hours now and she says I am almost ready! lol

I dislike when there's an empty ER room but yet you still wait 2-3 hours before getting seen lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Yulo wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello Ryzen111, could please you reupload?
if you can update, thanks a lot.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...llenge-v23-10-27-v1-0-10-jpn-chn-eng.1386171/
THX.
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx