What kind of stuff do you dislike?

I dislike doing this, but I am going to bed. Am sleepy and have a early day tomorrow.

Sorry, Sorry! I have been given the OK to stay up a little longer here LOL!

I dislike, making people feel bad

:) lol don't stay up on my account otherwise Jan would be mad at me :P

I dislike that I have close to 400GBs worth of anime (I don't archive, once I've seen it I delete it otherwise I'd have to have 20TBs or more by now space wise) and I can't find anything I want to watch including the newer stuff that I am waiting month after month to get a couple of new releases via bluray rips.

I dislike that fact as well watermelon-chan :( I was really hoping for a good one for you.

I have an enormous Anime file, I normally take the Anime I get and open it in Magic Pro and redo the codec to MP4 to compress it better for storage with out a lot of loss in quality. It is also better for streaming from the server to the media center pc that way. Also I got a sweet deal a year ago on NewEgg and got 5000-DVD/Rs for on the cheap! so can burn them as well, normally if it is a 12 or 13ep series around there I will burn it, sometimes if it goes 2 seasons for 24, but like my Bleach File I have a dedicated 500GB HDD just for it LOL!.

I dislike when I think I am running out of storage space.

Also, Jan forgot she has some paperwork to do before bed, and it has to be done tonight so am still here for a few more lol :)

Oh Watermelon-chan, I am sorry to hear it did not good well :( keep your chin up tho! it will next time :)

LOL When you max out your motherboard, and can not add anymore SATA Controllers for HDDs, you will learn to use more DVDs unless you plan on spending a TON on a real server build for around oh, 8k for a 40HDD Setup? somewhere around there LOL!

Nah I just buy cheap broken laptops and convert the hard drives (if usable) to external drives :) but then again I don't archive my shows so I always have room.

I dislike snow.

aww i like snow never experienced it

I dislike people calling the wrong number.

haha
i really dislike being woken up in the morning and ill go like whhuuutt ? morning already?

Kimmy won't dislike the phone when I get Jan to give me the number to call her :P just kidding.

I dislike telemarketers

I dislike people that get on the phone and wont stop talking, my conversations normally last 30seconds or less LOL!

30 seconds? Plenty of time to win the challenge Jan put out there :P

I dislike my voice......

Jan says I got a Phone Hooker Voice :( what ever that means LOL!

I dislike when the dog sits under my chair an farts O M G

i dislike it when people cant finish what they wnat to say in 1 phone call.

yes, that is why I prefer them write me a email LOL!

I dislike when someone tries to ask me a question, but they beat around the bush and are afraid to just say it rite out. If someone wants to ask me something just be blunt and ask. I am a big girl I can handle it LOL!

Yeah my mum have to like call me 5 times jsut to tell me what to do seperately

I dislike having small hands :/ i cant play the piano properly :/

I'll be sure to do that when I call you Kimmy :p lol

I dislike junk mail filling up my email in boxes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者