What kind of stuff do you dislike?

LOL!

Watermelon-chan I agree with you, I play Violin and it is a little hard, I also play guitar and have to get special ones with very thin necks because my hands are small :(

I dislike being a tiny person....

but tiny is sexy :D oh wait to me it is I suppose because I like petite women :D

I dislike that I'm not taller :P

@Ikaros I'm 185.4 cm tall

I dislike those itches on your hands that never seem to stop no matter how much you itch it.

Me? 4'10" I am small, not sure how tall CM is to inches LOL! 158cm = 62.2 inches = 5'1" correct? so I am smaller than you are

LOL thank you for the math there :)

I dislike Janets work at the moment.

I dislike that I want to go to bed, but if I lay down before Jan does I am going to fall out on her, and miss out on a very good evening.

I dislike using this laptop. Makes it so much harder to keep up with the posts.

I dislike annoying insects that feed off of people. Pretty much gnats and mosquitoes, but I do also dislike bees and their variation...

I dislike when I burn breakfast, and there is nothing else to cook. (WHAAA!!!! I am so hungry! :()

I dislike Comcast at the moment, they came this morning and put our DOCSIS-3 modem in and set our service, but now it seems we are getting a more flaky connection. We are getting the 100/100 Speed, but it is dropping connect at the modem every few minutes :( grrrr

I dislike that this forum is having issues. Every time I post it takes forever it seems to go through and half the time it double posts.

OMG! OK Cool so it is NOT just me! WHOOT LOL!

I am starting to really Dislike this 30second post wait time.....

I am starting to dislike the forum, it is on the fritz! grrrrrsszzzz! needs my hang time with my online friends! it is like crack you know LOL! kiddin kiddin, but yea

I dislike people calling me about some stupid issue that is going up for vote in November. I don't care about the issues as I get enough knowledge about them via the TV as it is.

I dislike voting period, not like even if we DID the retards in office or government would do what the people want, even tho they are supposed to be FOR the people. Asshats!

I dislike the fact that it takes years for good laws to come into play but weeks for dumb ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者