What kind of stuff do you dislike?

I am REALLY starting to dislike this forum every time I post it makes me want to leave the page, then I have to use the back arrow, and refresh to see if my post came up.

i dislike when kim does not give me attention so i must punish her haha

Sounds more like a like that dislike :P

I dislike bad hair days. Need to shave my head :D

Last edited:
+1 to that.

I dislike cleaning out my fridge and finding something that should have been tossed weeks ago.

+1 to that.

I dislike cleaning out my fridge and finding something that should have been tossed weeks ago.

this site is irritating me with the hang ups......

i dislike when i am looking for my snacks at my pc and kim has stolen them because she ran out

I dislike when i don't have nothing to do... (often in the university, there are nothing to do in that place)

Agreed i really hate being bored id rather die :/ cause when im bored i start thinking negatively :/

I dislike jumping out of the bed during weekends thinking that im late for school >< Despite the fact i dont have any :P

I dislike ero games that don't have CTRL key to accelerate the dialogues. (I really hate it)

I dislike being here rite now LOL! not HERE as in the site, here as in where I am sitting at the moment in time.

I dislike that I may be going away for a while, and I do not want to go.

I dislike thunderstorms late at night because my youngest is afraid of them and that means I have to stay up longer until it subsides.

Poor little guy, but at least he has his daddy to protect him :) from the Thunder Gods! hehe

I dislike when I want a PBanJ sandwich an there is no freaking bread ><

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者