What kind of stuff do you dislike?

+ 5,000,000 to Plex, I hate having to self serve to get in the calm state...but it is ok sometimes I guess.

I dislike when I can not do something I want to do, when I want to do it! lol

LOL I avoid self service so I'm screwed and not in the way I want to be :P

I dislike heartburn.

I dislike having the same thing 2 weeks in a row to eat for dinner...

I dislike that as well which is why I probably end up wasting leftovers more than I should.

Hahaha saw the first few post on this page and i was like O.o o.O Naughty ! :P
I dislike waking up from a short and unfinished sleep!

Yeah that Kimmy is naughty I mean I'm not but wow she's bad :P

I dislike being asked the same question 3-4 times within the same phone conversation.

I dislike that it took me until 5:42AM here to finish working on my computer, wow was it needing a serious cleaning!

I dislike heartburn, my plug in (I have to adjust it just right for it to charge my laptop), my laziness, and my tastebuds. (I find a lot of things disgusting to eat.)

Dislike gastric. Had one session last Tuesday morning - make me look like as if I'm having morning sickness.

Dislike the situation where you went to the kitchen to eat, but there's nothing to eat, and you're too lazy/tired/broke to go out to eat.

Dislike changes, especially those major/sudden/drastic-types of changes.

I dislike when I am hungry, but nothing sounds good to eat :(

I dislike that when I sit down to relax then and only then my boys yell for me wanting something...............

HAHA! they WAIT for you to sit, THEN yell! haha GOOD BOYS! they got the plan going on you hehe.

I dislike being tired

I dislike when I sit on this forum late at night and no one is around nor can I think of any new topics in which to create. Makes for a very boring night.

I dislike having company over when I really do not want them here.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Shine's profile.
Shine, you're my last hope. If you don't have this anymore, then it's officially extinct. Coz nobody's left to share them anymore. Pls tell me you have it for reupload...
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者