What kind of stuff do you dislike?

I dislike being wide awake at this time and then out of the blue my stomach growls :|

Come on over, I made some peanut butter cookies, and brown sugar cookies. LOL! also got left overs from this evening. :)

I dislike when I have to eat alone, normally I wont eat at all if I have to.

If I could I would :) I bet we would have a blast hanging out :)

I dislike when it seems as my entire body is itching all at once.

oo I get the itches like that when I get over stressed, or I have to take a pain pill. I hate that as well, that is when I turn the shower on as HOT as I can stand it and just stand in the scalding water for a while. It seems to help.

I dislike when I am wound up like I am tonight, I can see what is coming, 3days of no sleep again ROFL!

How did Pink Floyd sing it? I got 300 Channels of shit on the TV to chose from. bla bla bla, do not remember it all, it is off The Wall Album tho. Do not remember if it was 300 or 600 channels he said tho.

I dislike when I am all bouncy and Jan is not awake to do things with me, I got a bug in me I want to take a ride to the woods or something LOL!

Just go wake her up :P if she gets mad just say I suggested it :P

I dislike my aching muscles.......

Well, we can not take her car to the woods, we traded my old Jeep in when we got the new one :( so can not really go even if I wanted to. If I even suggested taking her car to the woods she would prolly slap me LOL!

I dislike not having my own vehicle I have not had to wait or been with out my own since I was 16 :(

Well, I know good things are going to happen for you soon. :) all ways stay positive and things will come.

I dislike having Janet's freaky brother here when he comes over...Saturday he is going to be here with the demons and his wench. GOD I am dreading it!

Well you'll have you new jeep so just make up some excuse to go to the store and don't come back until they are gone :P

I dislike it when I get into an anime that has a sequel that has not been released via dvd or bluray by a fan sub group.

(currently a little over halfway through Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei and only one group has done anything bluray wise for it's sequel and they are not even halfway through it.)

hehe

I dislike when I stare at my Anime collection and can not figure out what to watch, there are a lot in there I have not watched yet, so you THINK it would be easy but NOOOOO!!!!! lol

I dislike that as well.

I started a show yesterday because the ones I'm halfway through or close to finishing didn't appeal to me for some reason, sadly this show is so so and I never drop a show so I'll have to stall it for a while which leads me back to square one lol.

I dislike when someone tells you they are going to do something, then they do not do it. That really tweaks me.

I dislike knowing that after tonight I will be without internet :(

Hoping someone is dumb enough to have an unsecured wifi signal around my new house :ninja:

Yea, I am kind of bummed :( I will have to get the others to sit with me and keep me company! WATERMELON-CHAN!! WHERE ARE UUUU!!!! hehe and Alexsdu, Kore wa, Ryuji, Aarony, Coolio!!! hehe :) hope they can keep me busy lol.

I dislike your gonna be gone :( sux

I dislike not being able (By Law mind you) being able to walk around topless if I want to.

I dislike not being able (By Law mind you) being able to walk around topless if I want to.

You dislike this and yet you won't give me any pics :P lol just kidding :D

I dislike that a fat man with moobs can walk around topless but a woman can't :D

I dislike that a fat man with moobs can walk around topless but a woman can't :D

I almost vomited LOL! I went to look up what that meant, the Moobs thing and <shiver> freaked out.

Yea it is BS tho ain't it? I mean look at some women that look like Orca and wear spandex? really? and they get away with it, they got more cottage cheese on their ass and thighs than Borden does at the grocery store.

I dislike stupid laws

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?