What kind of stuff do you dislike?

Your respond to searching the term moobs put tears in my eyes from laughing :D

I dislike stupid laws as well.

I can't believe you didn't know what moobs were :P

I dislike having nothing to do.

+1 to that, sometimes it is nice but at the moment I want to do something lol

I dislike this very moment in time.

I dislike when I start watching an Anime, and it seems like it was a waste of download time

I dislike anime that starts off bad and then gets worse by the end of the series. Happens occasionally with me as I never drop a show even though I should I don't. I just suffer through the series.

I dislike having a hard time keeping track of my days. Seems like lately I never know what day it is.

I dislike when I REALLY get into a anime to realize I hosed up and started on Season 2 and had to run to find season 1, damit! LOL! NOW I really really wanna keep watching this WHAAA! Crys!*

I had a feeling you did such a thing but it's okay the first season is really enjoyable.

I dislike rewatching a show. Matter of fact I've yet to watch a show a second time.

oo that is something we differ on there, if I really enjoy it I will watch it a 2nd time to see things I may have missed or over looked the 1st time.

I dislike sitting here at night by myself and my mind starts to look over my life in the past 40years and I start to 2nd guess decisions I made. I swore I would never do that.....and I am doing it for some reason.

Yea think I am out of dislikes for the day LOL! not sure yet

O wait, i dislike when the freakin dog wakes me up like 1hour after I go to sleep to go outside

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Bakelite wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
Hello, is there any chance you could please update the share for this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...-ver-2020-12-30/1-07d4-1264m-rj289056.958936/
ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?