What kind of stuff do you dislike?

o.o perp sensei changed pic :P
i dislike feeling sleepy but yet cant sleep.

haha!

I dislike when people judge me because I am "Too grown up" to enjoy anime and the like.

Yeah i get that sometimes but who cares i love them :) although i wished some really good ones could last longer >< even if they were to drag it.

I dislike waking up with a headache in the morning.

I dislike the Internet is slow because I can only download one episode anime only in one day ...:(

I dislike when it is hot and 100% humidity, can not breathe when outside

O; whoes broken pipe? :P

I dislike that fact that the day is almost over

The cold water pipe leading to the bath broke this morning, waiting for a plumber to get here now :(

I dislike that I slept the day away

Haha sometime i feel regret when i sleep too much.

I dislike ... um idk cant think of anything ><

awww i dislike giving speech too >< I hope it goes well for you.

I hate having noting for breakfast

I dislike when I wake up and I got the munchies, but there is nothing to much on :(

-Packs Watermelon-chan in a suitcase and brings her to Florida!- THERE No alone no more! :)

I dislike being alone to

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ybz378938171 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
would you please re-upload RJ01111512 RJ01089640 RJ01163428 RJ01160062 RJ01154867 RJ01160073 RJ01105366 in mexa ? thx
Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.