What kind of stuff do you dislike?

I agree with on that one.

I dislike the people on my training team who won't do their work. :@

same

i dislike that i have to be inactive here and start studying for my exams ><

I dislike animes ending way too soon and not getting a second season or more seasons

Last edited:
Yea that does suck lol!

I dislike when people sleep and I can't (Stares at Janet sleeping behind me---WENCH! LOL!)

lol wench? nice. I dislike when people tell you one thing than do something completely opposite

lol maybe we need some kinda automated gas service? I dislike people who are obnoxiously loud.

lol I dislike when a song repeats the same 4 words and just because it has some kind of beat its automatically awesome.

I have no relation to that, sorry.

I dislike it when there is no more brownies in the pan. It makes me so sad.

Ooh! I'll start thinking about that. No not really. I got a trash bag everywhere I go.

I dislike pouring out a whole drink.

I dislike when people shoot down a great game with bad ratings. (The graphics sucked or I didn't like how the story ended. Blah, blah, blah!)

You mean video game captioning? My English teacher just reamed the whole class for that.

I dislike it when people disturb me eating lunch.

I mean everything, they skim over the captionings, they dont read instruction manuals or books at all, lol
I dislike not having pretty maids to do all the house stuff for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently