What kind of stuff do you dislike?

It is a mom an pop place yea, I hate Dominoes and Pizza Hut, now Papa Johns is not TOO bad, but prefer the little place up the road :)

I dislike the thought of getting wrinkles :(

The Domino's and Pizza the Hutt are okay over here. Papa John's is not bad either. 20 minutes where we live, there is a little mom and pop eatery that sits right on the city limits. They have some of the better pizza I've had. I don't like home-made pizza. Too much experimentation over here. My Dad though, won't stop talking about a place called Gino's. I have not eaten there, but he says that's where we are all going when I graduate.

Mrs. Kimmy, you do know that all the things your afraid of are in your head.

I dislike the word "Duh"

That is probably why I am not afraid of anything, I have things I dislike, or would rather not deal with, but fear, no not fear.

I dislike things I can not control LOL! but meh what ya gonna do about em rite? hehe

Why write about them of course. People write stuff about things only similar to this in some way and they publish what they wrote, pay New York Times to give a quote saying "Best of the Year" or so and they make 20 million in royalties. That's what I would do. Or I would sit and Doom 3.

I dislike having my computer give me the PSOD.

Yea, BSOD's sux! I never get them :) Then again I tweak the crap out of my OS and do all my own IRQ Settings ect, and make sure all software is 100% compatible with the OS I am using at the time.

I dislike having to work on computers for people that think they know it all, but in reality do not have any idea what they are talking about.

I see we both share something in common. But I like to use software that doesn't work with what I have. Especially software I need for school and I have to patch it or find a certain go between to make it work. It's like a game for me. I also love to get my software fine tuned, especially after a fresh install. I'll just zap it then spend hours just working on it. I re-install my OS's a lot for no apparent reason. I am very bad with getting a system running faster than greased lightning, then I'll go into Dos, or the registry and start changing system paths or cutting stuff out of the registry. Just to see what the machine will take before it blows up. Once deactivated my Vista system by poking around the core files with Dos. :)

I won't go to the place of people who talk about computers but don't know anything.

I like to frag my HDD for thrills.

I dislike buying a new HDD after breaking it.

Last edited:
Heavy traffic where you live? Or did someone fall asleep on the switch board over at the Internet company?

I dislike my computer being honoree.

Weather

I dislike HP, Compaq, Dell ect. they give PC Builders a bad name with shoddy products! and the crapware they install on all PC's they release. It does help business tho get a TON of work just doing OS Reinstall when people buy one of them to get rid of the crapware.

Yes I ha... uh, dislike HP, Compaq, when they were on their own were A-Okay. I use a Dell Business model D820. This thing is about 10 years old. Dell's older equipment was what needed to be bought. There new stuff though is just crap!

I dislike bloatware, malware, any ware that is put on a new system by the distributors, factory, re-sellers, etc. It's annoying, takes time to remove, never un-installs cleanly, trial periods and you never use them any way.

I dislike how fast one GPU gets bumped off and a new one steps in.

I dislike having to go to the gym on certain days and dealing with some of the men there....

Does no one know what respect is around here.

I dislike when I teach class, no one pays attention. (Sigh)

I dislike smart ass people LOL! (mainly my mother, god! that woman)

I agree with that lol!

I dislike when I have to work on Jan's computer.

Nope just PC Maintenance day around here, it is just her PC is so huge and heavy to move around so taking it out and dusting it is a major event.

I dislike thinking about work on a day off

Here, it is a case made by Danger Den, it is all acrylic she has the X-Box 360 in hers, and other more updated things since they released it last year. She runs the EVGA Dual Xeon SR-2 board, 3 GTX 590s 2 in SLi 1 for PhysX and other stuff. It is just a freaking monster. You can get the idea by looking at it on their site tho. http://www.originpc.com/thebigo-features.asp

My bad, I was corrected. Hers has the 4 GTX 580's, she put the 590's in her graphics design PC. My bad, my bad. I am fired.

I dislike when it is my turn to clean the bathroom LOL!

Last edited:
Dang! I bet it weighs over 50 pounds. I like how the website compares the case to the armor in Halo. That's good.

What kind of gaming does she do to need a x4 Sli hook-up?

I dislike my HP workstation.

She plays all kinds of FPS games ect. it is way over kill, and it weighs over 100LBS easy, my PC weighs over 50 so know for a fact hers is way more.

I dislike factory built PCs

It is on casters, but still it is a major event to get it moved outside. Navigating through the doors, over the thresholds ect.

I dislike things LOL big opening there huh? I dislike the fact that this may be my last post here as I can not think of anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Jelly-filled Donut wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, Otokonoko. All the links for this is dead and it seems that you're the only one left with it. Do you still have it?
淫欲の術に堕ちた婚約者
Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently