What kind of stuff do you dislike?

That's a bummer, and you are already on vacation no? Hope you get better really fast.

I dislike that Tylenol, Ibuprofen, Motrin, Advil PM, sleeping meds and whatever else is in the cabinet don't work on me.

i dislike things that i didn't understand or hard to understand nor get what it means~ ...

That just sucks. I hope that you don't get any worse.

I dislike mushrooms in meat loaf. :P

Nah my fever broke this afternoon so I am feeling a bit better, just really can not eat solid food yet.

I dislike orange soda.....nasty

What orange soda destroyed your happiness?

I dislike canned root-beer. Gives it a metallic taste. xP

I bet when you're done you will find that little green worm in that apple you had earlier. :)

I dislike games lagging.

I don't see how one could sleep so much that they would be up for days. I guess its a "Live there to get there" kind of thing. Ya' feeling any better?

I dislike burned rice.

Yea I have slept so much since have been sick, and now that I am feeling much better I will be up for at least 2 days strait.

I dislike when I am awake and Jan is sleeping

Well, that's good to hear, not the be up for two days though.

I dislike melted ice-cream. :(

One of the 7 hells....My sympathies for you.

I dislike wanting candy and it's all gone. :(

I dislike people who sit there and repeat them selves over and over with the same stuff. (My Mom! swear she has Alzheimer's or something god!)

I dislike that no one has much of an imagination anymore.

Hey! you didn't have to be so direct about it. That kind of hurts. (Kidding)

I dislike car commercials.

Totally agreed! Ya know I am doing what that one woman did that I saw on 60 Minutes, I now charge my doctor for my time. If he is over 5min late in seeing me, I charge him for my time, I have gotten a few bills taken away for that :)

I dislike when the dogs have gas..... ewww!

Ha! you're going to get sick again!

I dislike when you have to reheat things in the microwave.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently