What kind of stuff do you dislike?

That is the most nerdiest term I have ever heard for a microwave. It is so cool!!!

I dislike that 3 min. wait for TV dinners.

LOL! Agreed there.

I dislike that every time I make micronuked popcorn, it burns, no mater if I use the preset, or time it myself. it sucks :(

For the microwave in the kitchen, none of the presets work. All that I know on how to use a microwave is by many years of trial and error. (A lot of destroyed or un-enjoyable TV dinners)

I dislike playing games with sound.

I dislike that the laptop I am working on is not cooperating with me.

Win7 Ultimate?

I dislike dual booting and finding my MBR was changed so my windows won't load. So annoying.

W7 Ultimate any W7, is easy to work with, totally easy. No, it is just a crappy arse HP Laptop a friend has, it has W7 Home Prem. X64 on it, but it is not a OS Issue it is hardware. It is being a turd! lol

I dislike working when I am supposed to be off....I just can not seem to say no tho :(

Oh! Down with HP! I have a problem saying no too. Kind of gets me in binds sometimes.

I dislike the key logger that came with the ATI drivers. (Zapped it and sent it back to ATI)

I dislike having to work on other peoples PCs after telling them to stay away from certain places they keep getting malware and bugs from. morons!

dislikes problems when do arise at least when you expect it ~ . unexpected

I dislike eating an Asian dish and seeing I've eaten all the rice but I have a full pot of meat. :(

Hehe! "Dislike thread" Mrs. Kimmy. :)

I dislike not having the time to enjoy eating something like it should be.

Oopsie! lol :D ah dam had a brain fart, yep bad day!

I dislike when I make mistakes lol

I dislike getting the eraser for "Big Mistakes"

bigmistakes.jpg

It's kind of heavy.

LOL! that is good hehe

I dislike when I go on the PC and there is nothing to read or watch that interests me :(

Yeah, I hope you don't have to have that any time soon...

For the nothing to do on a computer...mess it up and fix it (Software wise.)

I dislike viruses.

I dislike being broke and then seeing an awesome deal for a PC part. (damn store has a good deal for a TB drive for 50 bucks)

That really sucks. I dislike that too.

I mostly dislike installing 400,000,000 updates from Microsoft every week.

I hate the days where I'm sleepy the whole day and then cannot sleep when I'm finally in bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Deladela2000 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Nihonjaki. Can you reupload this game?
Shop Online Premium Hand Block Print Suits | BagruStore

Discover exquisite Premium Hand Block Print Suits at BagruStore. Elevate your style with our handcrafted, high-quality suits, perfect for any occasion. Shop now for timeless elegance.
DSFRYRTE wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ01240259

Please upload this urgently