What kind of stuff do you dislike?

I'm sorry Kimmy was you waiting for me ? :P kidding PC parts right? lol

I dislike it when I'm having a great conversation and I run out things to discuss :(

Yea parts.... I called and went off on them, a guy is supposed to be here with my stuff by 9:30am. I told them he better be, you messed up and you should pay for my shipping as you broke your overnight cost by not bringing all my packages. They reimbursed me 50% of the charges, so that works.

I dislike when I have to be a bitch to people :(

I dislike when I think back to work next week :( being sick for a week of a 2 week vacation sucks!

I dislike when I cry for no reason....kind of sucks! MENOPAUSE! OMG HAX! lol

But you're young menopause shouldn't be years away :P

I dislike people who make excuses.

It starts anywhere from 38+ I doubt that is what it is tho, I was just making a funny. I am a emotional person anyways so I am used to it, but it still gets on my nerves I can be totally happy and content and BAM! Tears! for no reason what so ever.

Jan calls them my Emo Moments. <shrugs>

I like being able to chat with people that have the same likes/dislikes, and are not judgmental.

I like people who are not afraid to ask and answer questions that would normally freak people out (sexually or non sexually speaking)

ERRT! This is the Dislike Thread! BUSTED! :P hehe

I dislike when I can not do something I want to do at the time I want to do it.

I dislike ImageShack now, god I am freakin dressed in that pic, not like I am naked for gods sake, WTF Was that all about.... gees.

I dislike imageshack as well but there are alternatives to them for the more racier pics :P

it is not that it is a bad thing but it seems like every time we go she does not want to have sex for days after kind of bumms me out ya kno

i dislike when my creativeness takes a rest

Well look at it this way after a few days of no sex the sexual frustration can be released making for one hell of a fun day or night.

I dislike going long periods of time without human interaction.

Food, that usually works. kiddin kiddin hehe

I dislike when I am working on something and the phone rings like every 10min

*Stops calling Kimmy......Sorry* :P

I dislike when something causes me to lose my focus on a project.

hehe

I dislike when I am trying to work and Jan comes in looking all sexy and crap trying to get my attention......

I dislike having just sliced my finger wide open trying to open a cardboard box! :@

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for interrupt, but can you please update this game? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240928-すにぃる-abyssal-corruption-rj01234893.1552783/
Puxli wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hey! Could you re-upload RJ298049 and RJ362239 mp3 files?

Appreciate it, thanks!